Symonds ...

I think Symonds is racist because he is ok if others call him monkey but doesn't like it when a sardarji calls him racist.
..LOL, this is like a mini-race within a race IMO, the guy doesn't know anything about racism, nor does he care about others being called that. He just wanted to hurt harbhajan ( perhaps for that ODI spat, 20/20 etc ) and he knew he could do this in Australia How the aussies, especially this guy will tour India in the future is very hard to contemplate.

>>>>He said he will tolerate comments on his Aborigine heritage only from friends and Harbhajan is not one of them. Does that mean he is racially taunted by his "friends" in the team? >>>However, Symonds said some rival cricketers could afford to make a racist comment without raising his ire. Does that mean he gets to choose who he accuses of racism. Isn't that some kind of racism. I think this article should be enough to nail Mr. Symonds and his selective prejudices.This articles clearly shows that it is not about racism....it's only about Harby. If I were the lawyer defending harby,I would frame this article and take it to the hearing.

^^^True' date=' I am just waiting in anticipation for the next time Aussies tour India!!![/quote'] Why.. so you can racially taunt from the grandstand.. something the indian players have *not* been subjected to in this series? Do your best, you bunch of [edited]. It makes it all the more sweet when you are beaten again and again and again.
Why.. so you can racially taunt from the grandstand.. something the indian players have *not* been subjected to in this series? Do your best, you bunch of curry monkeys. It makes it all the more sweet when you are beaten again and again and again.
Displaying the ignorance with so much pride, typical idiot. Congrats on winning with 14 players :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Displaying the ignorance with so much pride' date=' typical idiot. Congrats on winning with 14 players :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] Which part of my message shows ignorance? Have the indian team been subjected to abuse from the crowd during this series?
Which part of my message shows ignorance? Have the indian team been subjected to abuse from the crowd during this series? I understand that keeping a stinking pile of curry monkeys under control at a 3rd world Indian stadium would be like herding cats. This dosnt mean that you should at least try and be civilised!
See if I respond now to your continued racist comments then you'll cry and complain to big papa mods. Indian crowd has always been much better civilized than your own thrown away to the sea kind. And your ignorance is abundant in the simple fact that in every damn tour by all countries there have always been reported incidents of racism by your crowd. But as I said I understand your lack of reading abilities.
See if I respond now to your continued racist comments then you'll cry and complain to big papa mods. Indian crowd has always been much better civilized than your own thrown away to the sea kind. And your ignorance is abundant in the simple fact that in every damn tour by all countries there have always been reported incidents of racism by your crowd. But as I said I understand your lack of reading abilities.
In the past agreed... I was talking *this* series. I can assure you, anyone being racist in the crowd would be removed and charged very quickly. Also, the Indians on this site have constantly argued that "monkey" is not racist to you nor insulting... so how am I being racist? You cannot have it both ways! You will not see any behavior in Australia that compares with what we have seen recently in India. Does this not shame you? In any case, I understand from my Indian friends that only the low indian classes, somewhere between call center workers and beggars i.e. Indian trailer trash, actually go to the cricket. So I understand the problems you face.
In the past agreed... I was talking *this* series. I can assure you, anyone being racist in the crowd would be removed and charged very quickly. Also, the Indians on this site have constantly argued that "monkey" is not racist to you nor insulting... so how am I being racist? You cannot have it both ways! You will not see any behavior in Australia that compares with what we have seen recently in India. Does this not shame you? In any case, I understand from my Indian friends that only the low indian classes, somewhere between call center workers and beggars i.e. Indian trailer trash, actually go to the cricket. So I understand the problems you face.
There was a report yet again THIS series too. As I said I understand the genetic disability to reading. And keep on writing more idiotic responses please, thanks for proving my points :haha::haha:
There was a report yet again THIS series too. As I said I understand the genetic disability to reading. And keep on writing more idiotic responses please' date=' thanks for proving my points :haha::haha:[/quote'] Ok.. please direct me to this report.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=86523 And now please enlighten us how that is actually not racist. Although I'm sure with your fooked up genetic make up, it's not your fault actually. By the way, being able to prepare curry is thousand times more civilized than just eating burned kangaroo flesh. One of the reasons why your fellow cell mates were sent out to the sea.