How the ICC rushed to plunder BCCI's treasures, much like the tale of Ali Baba and Cassim

Ironhide

1 hour ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

:) hehe ICC would now understand what it feels like having to engage an Indian court, something BCCI has been suffering for a few years now.

premature eja*** on my part its a 2003 order i understand now, saw the date after i saw Arun Jaitly's name lol.

Yeah needs to happen again.

Edited by Vilander
15 minutes ago, Vilander said:

:) hehe ICC would now understand what it feels like having to engage an Indian court, something BCCI has been suffering for a few years now.

premature eja*** on my part its a 2003 order i understand now, saw the date after i saw Arun Jaitly's name lol.

Yeah needs to happen again.

Thing is though this was a PIL,it was back managed by BCCI.See the names there Jaitley(DDCA President),NKP Salve(Union Minister,BCCI President,VCA President etc etc ,Father of Harish Salve),Siddharth Shankar Ray( He was a prominent barrister, Judicial Affairs Minister of West Bengal, Education Minister of India.,Chief Minister of West Bengal from 1972 to 1977,Governor of the Punjab, 1986-1989 and Ambassador of India to the United States of America)

A friend of Dalmiya.

Basically BCCI was able to gather some very powerful people who were associated with BCCI and ask them to front a PIL.In face of such a team the court was convinced..This what the BCCI needs to do now.Get you powerful allies together and use them as a ffront to take on ICC.Dalmiya was wise enough and capable enough to do so.Whether the present BCCI set up is,i dont know.

1 hour ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Thing is though this was a PIL,it was back managed by BCCI.See the names there Jaitley(DDCA President),NKP Salve(Union Minister,BCCI President,VCA President etc etc ,Father of Harish Salve),Siddharth Shankar Ray( He was a prominent barrister, Judicial Affairs Minister of West Bengal, Education Minister of India.,Chief Minister of West Bengal from 1972 to 1977,Governor of the Punjab, 1986-1989 and Ambassador of India to the United States of America)

A friend of Dalmiya.

Basically BCCI was able to gather some very powerful people who were associated with BCCI and ask them to front a PIL.In face of such a team the court was convinced..This what the BCCI needs to do now.Get you powerful allies together and use them as a ffront to take on ICC.Dalmiya was wise enough and capable enough to do so.Whether the present BCCI set up is,i dont know.

Obviously a front for bcci I think they do have the ability to do such an arrangement still let's see.