About time SC banned Shiv Sena, Bajrang Dal and RSS

Muloghonto

8 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Self admission of guilt. You keep skirting the issue and keep supporting gunda-raaj. 
MPs are individuals. Not parties or organizations. Organizations bear responsibility for action of their members if they do not expel members for criminal behaviour. I asked you many times and you failed to respond- do you want evidence of that from civilized law-abiding societies or not ?

:laugh::laugh:

That is why RSS is anti-democratic with its beef-ban in its ranks eh ? Show me where in Hindu scriptures does it specifically say we shall not eat beef, that RSS so vehemently enforces amongst its ranks.

Wrong. There are plenty of examples every year where people beat each other up in India and face no consequence, unlike in civilized countries. That isn't access to law, that is failure of police to enforce the law.

he should also be kicked out of his party and face criminal charges.

But see what i mean ? Indians like you think law is relative - when criticizing XYZ party/organization for their blatant disregard for law, you engage in 'what about-ism' and go 'but but but other goondas get away too'.

As i said, India needs to get civilized and draw a line in the sand about illegal activities and bring full force of the law to those who break it- including goonda-mantris. Not point fingers about others who got away.

Please Answer first question before answering rest i.e. was he a RSS member? After that you start making the rest of claims.

Edited by mishra

2 minutes ago, mishra said:

Please Answer first question before answering rest i.e. was he a RSS member? After that you start making the rest of claims.

What claims ?

You seem to have basic ignorance of how the law works. As i said, why don't you ask our resident lawyer Mariyam, whether you can be incriminated by a boast made of a crime, if there is also an exact allegation against you by the victim of said crime ?

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Not true. If there is a criminal complaint against you and you boast that you committed the crime, then your boast = admission of guilt.

Otherwise, every suicide-note, every declaration of jihad, every declaration of wanting to commit murder etc done by right-wing fringe lunatics, is also a boast.

What i find troubling, is why you are so hell-bent in protecting self-admitted criminals and looking the other way for an organization like SS/RSS that aid and abet criminality by looking the other way.

You are making your law on basis of ignorance. You tube boast is just used to to file FIR. Thats about it.

In case of Gaekwad, He is now in catch 22. He is big minister and whatever he said on camera, he cant retract. Any one else, would have said its all lie. Even now he is saying that air india employe manhandled him first. Do you believe that too? Or you are just selective.

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

What claims ?

You seem to have basic ignorance of how the law works. As i said, why don't you ask our resident lawyer Mariyam, whether you can be incriminated by a boast made of a crime, if there is also an exact allegation against you by the victim of said crime ?

Any stories you see in west, Prosecution services have gathered evidence before acting. Stop your garbage.

Also put the source of your claim that Gaekwad is RSS.

Edited by mishra

3 minutes ago, mishra said:

You are making your law on basis of ignorance. You tube boast is just used to to file FIR. Thats about it.

In case of Gaekwad, He is now in catch 22. He is big minister and whatever he said on camera, he cant retract. Any one else, would have said its all lie. Even now he is saying that air india employe manhandled him first. Do you believe that too? Or you are just selective.

Again, as i said, you are wrong. JUST ASK A BLOODY LAWYER- WE HAVE ONE HERE!

Your boast is just FIR if and only if there is no corresponding complaint against you by the victim. If there is corresponding complaint against you by victim, then your boast = self admission of guilt. 

I don't care if he is a big minister or small. We are all small in the eyes of the law. Again, as i said, keep exposing why India is barely civilized when it comes to legalism and how far we have to go to catch up to the western world & China in legalism.

Is there a self-admission of guilt from the airline employee ? No ? if not, then its just an allegation like your FIR that needs to be investigated.

But in the case of the minister, he ADMITTED HIS GUILT AND THERE IS A CORROBORATING COMPLAINT BY THE PLAINTIFF. Ie, easy-peasy criminal charges in virtually every civilized country.

23 minutes ago, mishra said:

Any stories you see in west, Prosecution services have gathered evidence before acting. Stop your garbage.

Also put the source of your claim that Gaekwad is RSS.

Again, for the 100th time, in ANY western country, if i claim you assaulted me and there is video evidence of you boasting you assaulted me, its an open and shut case. Takes exactly 30 minutes of court's time to pronounce guilty verdict if i wish to press charges.

By the way, the point isn't if this BC is a RSS member. He is definitely a SS member. However, on the very first post on this thread, i already posted video evidence of RSS goons committing assault on people who are minding their own business. 
Since RSS has not issued any statement naming the criminals and expelling them from the organization, RSS is complicit in aiding and abetting assault.

Its pretty simple. 

RSS = Hindu cancer. 

Edited by Muloghonto

36 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Again, for the 100th time, in ANY western country, if i claim you assaulted me and there is video evidence of you boasting you assaulted me, its an open and shut case. Takes exactly 30 minutes of court's time to pronounce guilty verdict if i wish to press charges.

Absolute utter garbage. You can PM your lawyer.

38 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

By the way, the point isn't if this BC is a RSS member. He is definitely a SS member. However, on the very first post on this thread, i already posted video evidence of RSS goons committing assault on people who are minding their own business. 
Since RSS has not issued any statement naming the criminals and expelling them from the organization, RSS is complicit in aiding and abetting assault.

Its pretty simple. 

RSS = Hindu cancer. 

So In first post you posted something because a different political party with completely different ideology Shive Sena MP allegedly beat up a air India employee (altercation or not, I dont know) and hence RSS should be banned.

If you would have put a logic to link RSS with SS as you cant spell RSS without SS, I may have accepted that.

BTW, the biggest bigot here is you. Reason. Ask yourself. Why are you so much against RSS. Just because there is a religious (Hindu) character to it. You would have been fine with it if there was no religious/Hindu character to it. But at the same time, on other threads you go gung ho when it comes to Budhdhism.

Basically , you come across those religious bigots who complain about not enough religion but only their religion.

18 minutes ago, mishra said:

Absolute utter garbage. You can PM your lawyer.

Sorry, but all you are doing, is exposing why India is backwards in legalism. As i said and others too have said on this thread, if you openly boast about a crime and there is corroborating claim from plaintiff, its open and shut case. 
Just like how if you make a youtube video of wanting to kill people, it is considered evidence towards conspiracy to commit murder. 

I understand your confusion though. Not many Indians are educated enough to understand legalism as a concept. Which is why you raised the confused point about 'what about the MPs allegation?', without realizing that an uncorroborated allegation is very different from a plaintiff bringing charges against you while you self-admit guilt of the very same crime. 

So In first post you posted something because a different political party with completely different ideology Shive Sena MP allegedly beat up a air India employee (altercation or not, I dont know) and hence RSS should be banned.

Why don't you click play before you comment. 
In the first post, i posted video evidence of OFFICIAL Shiv Sena party members assaulting citizens on the streets. In full official garb and holding  ShivSena banner.

In second video i posted evidence of RSS criminals assaulting citizens who are minding their own business. Again, in official, RSS saffron-sash regalia. 

BTW, the biggest bigot here is you. Reason. Ask yourself. Why are you so much against RSS. Just because there is a religious (Hindu) character to it.

Because as i have shown with video evidence, it is an organization that shelters criminals and aids and abets their criminality. 

In the civilized west, we usually disband/outlaw organizations that harbor criminals amongst its midst.

I would not have 1 thing against RSS if they were moral enough (like they pretend to be) to come forward, on their own and supply information to the police about its members who break the law and kick them off the organization. Saying 'we condemn/we do not support this' is meaningless. Talk is cheap. Action is what counts. 
And RSS is proving itself to be nothing more than another umbrella organization for Gundaas, who commit crime and get away with it, while RSS looks the other way. Thats not hindu dharma, thats Gunda-dharma. 

Maybe RSS should change its name to Gundaa Swyamsevak Sangh. Would be more fitting, because sheltering Gundaas is not helping the Rashtra. 

You would have been fine with it if there was no religious/Hindu character to it. But at the same time, on other threads you go gung ho when it comes to Budhdhism.

Show me one post of mine, in this entire website, where i've tried to defend criminals and organizations that shelter said criminals, like you have.

In this very thread, you tried to engage in 'whatabout-ism' about some SP guy being a goonda and i said 'arrest him too'. 

What more do you want ?

Basically , you come across those religious bigots who complain about not enough religion but only their religion.

Thats pretty funny, because my entire offence to RSS isn't about their religion or religious activity (notice i have not criticized their religious policy anywhere) but because they are an organization that shelters criminals and doesnt expel criminals from their midst. Thus, aiding and abetting crime.

It is you who is the bigot, who is trying to protect criminal MPs and organizations like RSS, SS, VHP, BD, etc. who shelter and aid/abet criminals just because they are hindu. 

My policy is pretty simple - i am a law abiding citizen who holds law as paramount. I don't give a toss if you are Buddha or Mahavira or Mohammed or Adi Shankara or Krishna or Rama. You break law = you face legal punishment, bad boy!  Doesn't matter if its the only thing you've done in life or if you have done 1 million good deeds. Break law = pay consequence.

How is that not clear and how do you get 'religious bigotry' strawman from that ? 

Edited by Muloghonto

^ Law in that regard is allmost same everywhere. India or west.

Assuming even if alleged crimes of SS members are provven,  I only want to understand how something done by SS warrants a ban on RSS? Present a RSS video? Dont just say they all are linked.

PS: BTW, If you watch that goon Gaekwaad video, He says, "what do you think. I am BJP member (that i will be afraid of PM). I am SS"

I am done here till you present anything different.

Edited by mishra

10 minutes ago, mishra said:

^ Law in that regard is allmost same everywhere. India or west.

Yeah. And if there is an allegation against you and you brag about committing it- forget in categoric video evidence - just bragging to a witness and witness testifying against you is good enough for open and shut guilty case.

Assuming even if alleged crimes of SS members are provven,  I only want to understand how something done by SS warrants a ban on RSS.

There is nothing 'assumptive' about incriminating video evidence. And its not about what SS guys do reflect on RSS, its RSS goons assaulting people on the beach that RSS is on the hook for.

PS: BTW, If you watch that goon Gaekwaad video, He says, what do you think. I am BJP member (that i will be afraid of PM). I am SS.

so ???

It is clear you have not even bothered to read what my OP perspective is, or the fact that we have RSS Gundaas in pure RSS sash going around assaulting people. Did RSS report them ? nope. Did RSS expel them ? Nope. Therefore, RSS = Gunda Swyamsevak Sangh.

I am done here till you present anything different.

I don't think there is much to continue on- it is clear that you will defend criminals because they are from your chosen religious organization and argue about how organization doesn't bear responsibility for actions of its members. 
And you wonder why so many hindus still hate RSS. 

Edited by Muloghonto

^ I am just stating the facts. Fact is He claimed he is SS. Not a BJP( political wing of RSS).

If you still think boasting on youtube= Incriminating crime let me clarify you.

1. why the hell they make you take oath before asking the questions in court of law?

2. Why policeman reads you right in your contry at the time of arrest and makes you aware that "Anything you say now on (after this act of arrest) can be used against you as evidence in court.

Go figure.

26 minutes ago, mishra said:

^ I am just stating the facts. Fact is He claimed he is SS. Not a BJP( political wing of RSS).

If you still think boasting on youtube= Incriminating crime let me clarify you.

1. why the hell they make you take oath before asking the questions in court of law?

2. Why policeman reads you right in your contry at the time of arrest and makes you aware that "Anything you say now on (after this act of arrest) can be used against you as evidence in court.

Go figure.

because that is the difference between citing testimony *IN COURT* vs using incriminating evidence. Self confession/bragging about a criminal offence, where there is exact identical charge levied against the person, is open-and-shut case of incriminating evidence. Look bhai, seriously, have you never heard of many arrests made on the basis of prior self-incriminating testimony ?
Stop making a fool of yourself, seriously. 

Fact is, you are confusing the OP of this thread with multiple other stories. There is a reason why it is a cumulation of RSS/SS/BD...because incidents highlight all of them. 

And you are defending criminals. Plain and simple. You clearly have no idea the much, much higher standards of government demanded by countries such as West, China, Russia, Iran, etc.

These buffoons, if they were in Canada, would either straight up fired by their organizations. Boyscouts here withdraw membership for lesser.