US Election: Who is going to next round?

head coach

With Iowa and NH election I believe days of Hillary Clinton and Mitt Romney running for presidency are numbered. Both of them are going to pull out on 15th. Obama will run against Edwards in Democratic and Mike Huckabee will run against John McCain in republican What you say?

It is interesting Huckabee is mocked for his more Christianity, Obama is alleged for less Christianity. It'll be interesting who the Independents vote...
They will go by Obama. The thing going for both these people are that they are amiable, well-mannered people unlike Romney or McCain. Hillary seems too wooden to go further, not to mention too old.

They will go by Obama. The thing going for both these people are that they are amiable' date=' well-mannered people unlike Romney or McCain. Hillary seems too wooden to go further, not to mention too old.[/quote'] If Obama wins that'll be remarkable. My only issue is his experience. He has only 2 years of exp and it has to be seen how he tackles the washington pressure.

^ Oh Sure ' date=' the tears humanized her like never before ! It's almost like the ice queen thawed .What a comeback ! Never write off the Clintons , I say ! And all the pudits and pollsters had egg in their face ...[/quote'] KR, Whites pledging to vote for a Black candidate is always fishy. Hopefully Obama and his campaign learned the lesson this time around.

I see Hillary running against McCain in November. It is Republicans' worst nightmare. If it goes to the election night and Hillary is still on the ballot, I am sure a lot of women will overnight be tempted to vote for women power, pride and honour and break 400 years of male monopoly

I see Hillary running against McCain in November. It is Republicans' worst nightmare. If it goes to the election night and Hillary is still on the ballot' date=' I am sure a lot of women will overnight be tempted to vote for women power, pride and honour and break 400 years of male monopoly[/quote'] Its not that easy. Obama came to this stage from nowhere. Look for this guy he is still going to ruffle the predictions

Can't comment about Amreeka's internal politics....but outside observation says that whoever becomes the next Prez, Amreeka bahadur's foreign policy remains unchanged --- and rightly so!! We Indians have a lot to learn from Amreeki way of governance and dealing with foreign countries --where they give their supreme National Interest and hegemony worldwide as paramount important thing. Amreekan presidents never compromize with countries national Interets for their "ideological" fetish -- unlike our p-sec leaders carrying the burden of Nehruvian legacy. Americans are able to achieve this, is beacuse in ACTUAL practice American president or his party is Not the decider in any issue. The poeple who carry out major foreign policy making decision are sitting at CIA headquarters -- widely unaffected by party or candidate. Agency is the final deciding force in america's long term foreign policy towards other countries. And needless to say thet Agency is highly 'Evangelical" in it's ideology, with covert way of spreading Christianity worldwide. It has affected India too....CIA receives Billions of dollars in funding each year for this cause.....they utilize this money in "vulnerable" areas like north-east of India and tribal areas of India in the name of NGO and Humanitarian aid and convert those forest dwellers to Christianity...The sudden rise of Christian population in Nagaland should be an eye-opener for we Indians. Evangelicalization of North east is seriously changing our demography. The insurgency in north-east has FULL CIA backing. Sudden interest of USA in Myanmar is not due to their affection with people of Myanmar BUt due to fact that Myanmar is a country where potential Evangelicalization and conversion is possible in the name of humanitarian aids. The difference between Islamism and Evangelicalism is that while Islamists resort to violence and subjugation, Evangelicals operate in very subtle way under the veil of NGOs and Humanitarian aid. But both are equally dangerous for India. Now with the lead of Evangelicals like Huckabee, I think India is going to be further screwed by Christian missionaries. Btw...this Obama person -- what is his religious affliction??

^^ you think bombing a country (Iraq) which poses no thread to your security (despite all the lies which have been since exposed) unilaterally is great foreign policy?
No boss, I am not commenting abt, "internal politics" as I have never been to US or any western country for that matter. So you have to tell me, how much importance Iraq issue has in present Amreekan elections, from your own first hand account. What I am saying is an "outside" view, keeping in mind my country i.e. the Indian interests. Now coming back to your question, as you have pointed out Iraq invasion so let me say that it once again proves my earlier statement. Iraq invasion proves that major foreign policy decisions are NOT taken by President alone (unlike in our country where Nehru was whole and sole for a long time and responsible for 1962 defeat and kashmir fiasco). Iraq invasion was decison by CIA and NOT from Bush....Bush has NO experience whatsoever in foreign policy....however he appointed a highly experienced and hawkish foreign policy expert -- Dick Chenney as his assistance....so basically it was Dick Chenney the main decision maker along with CIA and Bush being a rubber stamp. As long as Iraq invasion is concerned, America has GAINED also....you have to look closely how American governments are influenced...They have deep influence of Corporates and Companies which make dollars to keep America rich...America is Not a country which has vast natural resources like Saudi or Qatar.....America is made up of corporates....Today wahtever America is, it is due to corporates!! Although saudi has huge oil reserves it is still controlled by American companies like Exxon Mobil, Chevron Texaco etc. You will be suprised to know that the first thing America captures in Iraq was the building of Oil ministry in Iraq....American companies have secured now vast oil reserves in Iraq. Mind you Iraq has world's purest Oil resrves along with Kuwait...so you guyz can sit and enjoy because no Arab country can bring your economy down by threatening to cut oil supply...America has already secured huge oil which will ensure their strategic oil reserve is maintained for years. Worry is for us third world countries like India, since our economy is widely dependent on energy security....and this is the reason why I said we should follow Amreeka.

Guest dada_rocks
Obama has a better chance than Hillary in the general elections. For that reason I hope it is Obama vs whoever.
Are you kidding me in south they are still living in 19th century.. Was watching a documenatry last night basically amateur travel documentary. A canadian gentleman driving through the lenght and breadth of usa after 9/11.. jesus those southies showed more hatred for blacks than Osama..

Obama is gonna lose now . It all boils down to Super Tuesday .. I would think that he would pick Nevada which is too left leaning and South Carolina beecause of black votes , but my hunch is , he is gonna lose Michigan because registered democrat voters don't perceive him to be strong on economy and Michigan has had problems with their industries shutting down and what not . And from their on it will be a free fall come super Tuesday ..