Steven O'Keefe:The Man Who Destroyed India, avgs 22 with the ball in First Class Cricket

33 minutes ago, 2 weeks said:

I don't know but Oz had a good period when he was captain so it's strange to me...maybe jealous?

Clarke was a great cricketer and onfield tactician but a self-confessed poor leader of men. He is a private person who never really fit into the culture of Australian cricket. Because he never created relationships like most people cliques opened up in the Australian cricketing community.

Just now, hoti_to_kratisto said:

Clarke was a great cricketer and onfield tactician but a self-confessed poor leader of men. He is a private person who never really fit into the culture of Australian cricket. Because he never created relationships like most people cliques opened up in the Australian cricketing community.

Okay thanks, it seems not so strange now, Clarke good cricketer, not good mate:biggrin:

9 minutes ago, 2 weeks said:

Okay thanks, it seems not so strange now, Clarke good cricketer, not good mate:biggrin:

He might be a great mate if you're one of the few people he really likes. I like most people, but find it hard to develop close relationships with more than 3 or 4 people. I guess the difference is most people can develop healthy professional relationships where he obviously failed to do so.