Tibetan Declaration of Independence

zen

39 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Yep, Tibet was an autonomous province of China, that saw weakness in China and decieded to act like an independent state. When China was pissed off about that and came with troops to 'remind Tibet who is boss', Tibet hoped Nehru would intervene, like it has for hundreds of years (playing off its master against its neighbours when in a pinch by either) but without official declaration of independence, Nehru would be conducting terrorism in another sovereign's territory, so Nehru, wisely, did nothing.

By your own admission, Tibet acted like an independent state .... and this goes with all the evidence presented 

Thank you

10 minutes ago, zen said:

By your own admission, Tibet acted like an independent state .... and this goes with all the evidence presented 

Thank you

Acting and being are two different things in international law. Currently, ISIS acts like an independent state. Yet, nobody recognizes ISIS.

Tibet has had 50+ years to follow official protocol and officially declare independence. That it hasn't, is totally the fault of Dalai Llama.

Edited by Muloghonto

Just now, Muloghonto said:

Acting and being are two different things in international law. Currently, ISIS acts like an independent state. Yet, nobody recognizes ISIS.

:rotfl:  

Since, it took you so long to realize that Tibet acted like an independent state, it will take probably as long to realize that comparing ISIS to Tibet is dumb

Anyways, thanks for acknowledging Tibet "acted" like it was independent, which further implies that Nehru failed to leverage on that .... This closes the debate 

1 hour ago, zen said:

Since, it took you so long to realize that Tibet acted like an independent state, it will take probably as long to realize that comparing ISIS to Tibet is dumb

Anyways, thanks for acknowledging Tibet "acted" like it was independent, which further implies that Nehru failed to leverage on that .... This closes the debate 

I didnt take long to realize Tibet acted like an independent state without officially declaring independence.
You on the other hand, keep running away form the fact that Tibet hasn't officially declared independence, its declaration does not officially qualify and simply acting like you are independent doesn't make you one.

Nehru didnt leverage it, because Nehru wasn't going to pull a Pakistan on China. 
You are eager to close the debate, because you keep running away from the simple fact that Tibet never officially declared independence, no country officially recognized Tibet as a sovereign nation and this is entirely the DL's fault.

8 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

I didnt take long to realize Tibet acted like an independent state without officially declaring independence.
You on the other hand, keep running away form the fact that Tibet hasn't officially declared independence, its declaration does not officially qualify and simply acting like you are independent doesn't make you one.

Nehru didnt leverage it, because Nehru wasn't going to pull a Pakistan on China. 
You are eager to close the debate, because you keep running away from the simple fact that Tibet never officially declared independence, no country officially recognized Tibet as a sovereign nation and this is entirely the DL's fault.

5 minutes ago, zen said:

Let me know how I can act like the President of US without officially declaring myself one 

:dance:

Easy. 
Like this:

bronxobama5n-2-web.jpg

Too bad, just like Tibet, nobody would take you seriously except fools and illiterates. 

Act all you like. 

:laugh::facepalm:

PS: You cannot officially declare yourself the president of the US anyways. But try with Pakistan, where people of your mentality belong.

:laugh:

Edited by Muloghonto

3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Easy. 
Like this:

bronxobama5n-2-web.jpg

Too bad, just like Tibet, nobody would take you seriously except fools and illiterates. 

Act all you like. 

PS: You cannot officially declare yourself the president of the US anyways. But try with Pakistan, where people of your mentality belong.

By your logic, one can 

Thanks for your comedy show 

Just now, zen said:

By your logic, one can 

Thanks for your comedy show 

Nope. Not by my logic. My logic is, it has to be official declaration, in where one has the authority to declare such a thing.

No official declaration, no official status. 

Tibet has no official independent status, never had for well over 200 years. Because there is no official declaration.

But nice try with wordplay.

Game over!

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Nope. Not by my logic. My logic is, it has to be official declaration, in where one has the authority to declare such a thing.

No official declaration, no official status. 

Tibet has no official independent status, never had for well over 200 years. Because there is no official declaration.

But nice try with wordplay.

Game over!

There is .... and you accepted that Tibet acted like an independent country implying others were aware of that too 

Dont worry, it will take you a week to understand this simple concept :rotfl:

Edited by zen

1 hour ago, zen said:

There is .... and you accepted that Tibet acted like an independent country implying others were aware of that too 

Dont worry, it will take you a week to understand this simple concept :rotfl:

Acting like one, without being one, is called being officially unrecognized.

Which is exactly what Tibet is. Like i said to you earlier, you have some homework to do, as far as international law & protocol is concerned, because you are trying to absolve the Dalai Llama and Tibet of something (official declaration of independence) that every single nation breaking away from its sovereign has been required to do. 

As usual, you take 3 pages to come to a simple conclusion.

7 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Acting like one, without being one, is called being officially unrecognized.

Which is exactly what Tibet is. Like i said to you earlier, you have some homework to do, as far as international law & protocol is concerned, because you are trying to absolve the Dalai Llama and Tibet of something (official declaration of independence) that every single nation breaking away from its sovereign has been required to do. 

As usual, you take 3 pages to come to a simple conclusion.

All the above has been done to death, my friend (Tibet's declararation, DT framework, your acceptance that Tibet acted like an independent country)

You have hit rock bottom .... and the dope that you take must be quite effective to keep you in this state :rotfl:

Edited by zen

6 hours ago, zen said:

All the above has been done to death, my friend (Tibet's declararation, DT framework, your acceptance that Tibet acted like an independent country)

You have hit rock bottom .... and the dope that you take must be quite effective to keep you in this state :rotfl:

Indeed. done to death. That there is no official declaration. And you keep running away from that.

27 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

In the real world. which is why nobody recognizes. international law 101. Tibet only claimant not to follow standard protocol in 100+ years. 

Keep running away form those facts.

In your world after a heavy dose of dope

4 minutes ago, zen said:

In your world after a heavy dose of dope

Sorry, try again. Fact is Tibet is the only wannabe-independent nation of the last 100+ years that hasn't officially declared independence. That is an objective fact you've run way from and this thread is the evidence. And the only one high on hinduvta propaganda dope is you- otherwise, give us one example of an independent nation today, that wasnt granted independence by its sovereign AND it didnt declare independence officially (which means sending declaration to multipe nations) and is still considered independent 

That is why you argued earlier that 'formal declaration doesnt matter', then tried to pass off an informal reference as a formal declaration. 

You are at this point, just posting to have last word.  We can see your desperation hiding from those facts though. 

Edited by Muloghonto

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Sorry, try again. Fact is Tibet is the only wannabe-independent nation of the last 100+ years that hasn't officially declared independence. That is an objective fact you've run way from and this thread is the evidence. And the only one high on hinduvta propaganda dope is you- otherwise, give us one example of an independent nation today, that wasnt granted independence by its sovereign AND it didnt declare independence officially (which means sending declaration to multipe nations) and is still considered independent 

That is why you argued earlier that 'formal declaration doesnt matter', then tried to pass off an informal reference as a formal declaration. 

You are at this point, just posting to have last word.  We can see your desperation hiding from those facts though. 

Again effects of dope can be seen in your post