Tibetan Declaration of Independence

zen

1 minute ago, zen said:

Again effects of dope can be seen in your post

Nope, we can see its on your post, which is why you jump around between trying to absolve Tibet of reasons to sign a formal declaration (standing on one leg, drinking OJ example of yours) and passing off an unofficial declaration as an official one.

My position has been consistent and you've run away from it.

But keep running away form it, we can all see who is running away.

:laugh:

45 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Nope, we can see its on your post, which is why you jump around between trying to absolve Tibet of reasons to sign a formal declaration (standing on one leg, drinking OJ example of yours) and passing off an unofficial declaration as an official one.

My position has been consistent and you've run away from it.

But keep running away form it, we can all see who is running away.

Dope is still doing a good job on you 

50 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Yep, keep running from facts on why Tibet never officially declared independence.

I understand that it is hard for you to see things under the effect of dope 

35 minutes ago, zen said:

I understand that it is hard for you to see things under the effect of dope 

Nothing is hard to see, since you have presented nothing that meets criteria. Your evidence failed, because it doesnt meet the definition applied to every single country. You keep running away from the fact that Tibet didnt do the one thing required that EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY has done  in same circumstance, for over a 100 years. 

See you won't address that either. Run run run away!

55 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Nothing is hard to see, since you have presented nothing that meets criteria. Your evidence failed, because it doesnt meet the definition applied to every single country. You keep running away from the fact that Tibet didnt do the one thing required that EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY has done  in same circumstance, for over a 100 years. 

After the effect of dope wades, read and understand my posts 

Your Chaprasi like points are laughable 

4 minutes ago, zen said:

After the effect of dope wades, read and understand my posts 

Your Chaprasi like points are laughable 

You keep running away from the fact that Tibet didnt do the one thing required that EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY has done  in same circumstance, for over a 100 years. 

Ofcourse, only a chaprasi will run away from addressing the point on why should the rules not apply to Tibet for basic declaration that applies to every single nation.

^Its the one thing i dislike about the Dalai Llama - that he wishes to pass the buck on Tibet and cares about his spiritual position (as benevolent benefactor) more than the political one (as spiritual leader of Tibet).
So many defectors from Tibet over the years, so many government officials, including their head of the government. Yet, 50 years and no formal declaration of independence. Does not claim sovereign rights and did not send the declaration to multiple nations as the protocol dictates.

Otherwise, nobody denies there are atrocities in Tibet and Tibet does deserve independence - but it has to happen properly & legally. Same argument we use against Pakistan, is applicable here: nobody can legitimately help the Dalai Llama or the people of Tibet, unless THEY do something first- which means, the political process & declaration of independence.  Unless Tibet officially declares independence, there is no official cause- whomever we help, China will call it 'interfering in domestic affairs and formenting terrorism & secessionism' unless there is an official, independence group to back. But there isn't one. 

That, is inexcusable for the Dalai Llama. If he really wanted Tibet, he simply would have to make a 5 minute speech and post it to 3-4 nations notifying independence status is claimed. And then nations may consider helping the official declarants. Which can only come from the Dalai Llama. But he hasn't provided this fundamental platform necessary for Nehru or anyone else to successfully lobby for a right & legal secession of Tibet. Instead, our only option would be to back an unofficial status and torment terrorism. 

Hinduvta hypocrites are just fine doing that when it comes to China but cry bloody murder when its Pakistan.

18 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

You keep running away from the fact that Tibet didnt do the one thing required that EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY has done  in same circumstance, for over a 100 years. 

Ofcourse, only a chaprasi will run away from addressing the point on why should the rules not apply to Tibet for basic declaration that applies to every single nation.

^ Dope effect is still on the chaprasi 

Just now, zen said:

^ Dope effect is still on the chaprasi 

Still running away. 

5 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

^Its the one thing i dislike about the Dalai Llama - that he wishes to pass the buck on Tibet and cares about his spiritual position (as benevolent benefactor) more than the political one (as spiritual leader of Tibet).
So many defectors from Tibet over the years, so many government officials, including their head of the government. Yet, 50 years and no formal declaration of independence. Does not claim sovereign rights and did not send the declaration to multiple nations as the protocol dictates.

Otherwise, nobody denies there are atrocities in Tibet and Tibet does deserve independence - but it has to happen properly & legally. Same argument we use against Pakistan, is applicable here: nobody can legitimately help the Dalai Llama or the people of Tibet, unless THEY do something first- which means, the political process & declaration of independence.  Unless Tibet officially declares independence, there is no official cause- whomever we help, China will call it 'interfering in domestic affairs and formenting terrorism & secessionism' unless there is an official, independence group to back. But there isn't one. 

That, is inexcusable for the Dalai Llama. If he really wanted Tibet, he simply would have to make a 5 minute speech and post it to 3-4 nations notifying independence status is claimed. And then nations may consider helping the official declarants. Which can only come from the Dalai Llama. But he hasn't provided this fundamental platform necessary for Nehru or anyone else to successfully lobby for a right & legal secession of Tibet. Instead, our only option would be to back an unofficial status and torment terrorism. 

Hinduvta hypocrites are just fine doing that when it comes to China but cry bloody murder when its Pakistan.

There is no logic in your post

3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Still running away. 

Tibet followed rules it needed to follow .... It cannot follow rules created by a chaprasi under dope effect 

4 minutes ago, zen said:

Tibet followed rules it needed to follow .... It cannot follow rules created by a chaprasi under dope effect 

^

False claim exposed.

Did not follow rules.

Otherwise, show us which countries Tibet filed independence declaration with.

^
The only chaprasi here is you, arguing tibet followed rules,when it didnt meet rules every single nation in its position has. 

And you run away from giving examples of which nations have failed to file declaration with multiple nations ands still got recognized

^ u will run away from this too, without answering.

Edited by Muloghonto

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

^

False claim exposed.

Did not follow rules.

Otherwise, show us which countries Tibet filed independence declaration with.

^
The only chaprasi here is you, arguing tibet followed rules,when it didnt meet rules every single nation in its position has. 

And you run away from giving examples of which nations have failed to file declaration with multiple nations ands still got recognized

^ u will run away from this too, without answering.

Already shown on this thread with proof .... which is why you are acting as if I stepped on your tail :hehe:

Just now, zen said:

Already shown on this thread with proof .... which is why you are acting as if I stepped on your tail :hehe:

Another false claim. Otherwise quote precise section where you've provided proof that Tibet filed it with multiple nations.

Buddy, i won 3 pages ago. its only your ego that is letting you not answer points and get into posting rubbish about chaparsis. Just like chaprasi hinduvtas.

Just now, Muloghonto said:

Another false claim. Otherwise quote precise section where you've provided proof that Tibet filed it with multiple nations.

Buddy, i won 3 pages ago. its only your ego that is letting you not answer points and get into posting rubbish about chaparsis. Just like chaprasi hinduvtas.

Good to know that you think you can win .... ^ dope effect:rofl:

1 minute ago, zen said:

Good to know that you think you can win .... ^ dope effect:rofl:

We can tell you are the one under dope effect because you ran away again from providing answers.

PS: Not 'can'. I 'have' won. Until you provide answers to why Tibet doesnt need to file it with multiple nations or give us evidence it did or give us example of nation that got recognition without filing it and without sovereign consent, i remain the winner because my point that Tibet didnt do that every other nation did, is valid. 

:facepalm:

Edited by Muloghonto