Why does Ganguly bat over VVS. Give me three legitimate reasons

Rohan495

what i dont understand why is VVS the one getting shuffled up and down the order. one test match number three one test match six and today number 7, i dont understand it. Hes always the target hes always the one who has to change his position in the batting order just to accomadate batsmen even when hes in form. When he scores runs it seems like the Indian media just "casually" mentions it.

Rohan he can.. but it has to be withing this year else no chance for him coming back to Indian odi team l8r.. may be another century might put him there in the playerz squad list
Hes definitely still good enough..I feel like hes much more fit much more agile. It doesnt seem like it but he is. He was even succesful in the pro40 format for Lancashire. Dont forget he scored 4 centuries in one week in Aust last time in Aus. Im pretty sure hes fighting hard to be back in light blue.
Hes definitely still good enough..I feel like hes much more fit much more agile. It doesnt seem like it but he is. He was even succesful in the pro40 format for Lancashire. Dont forget he scored 4 centuries in one week in Aust last time in Aus. Im pretty sure hes fighting hard to be back in light blue.
3 in a week not 4.

Think about it...You take all averages. How many matches Has Laxman played against Bangladesh and other minnow countries? Hes scored some solid centuries/half centuries at crucial junctures throughout his career. but yet this man gets no respect what so ever or atleast the respect he deserves. Definitely the most underrated batsmen to be born in india.

Think about it...You take all averages. How many matches Has Laxman played against Bangladesh and other minnow countries? Hes scored some solid centuries/half centuries at crucial junctures throughout his career. but yet this man gets no respect what so ever or atleast the respect he deserves. Definitely the most underrated batsmen to be born in india.
Agree 100%