OK, what about Harbhajans Issue now?

Rajiv

It with the Judge and Lawyers now....So the process needs to be honoured. If proven Harbhajan said it....I dont mind his punishment.
Very debatable here, you mean going by the evidence they have ( haydens and symonds word ? ) You don't mind the punishment on false evidence? My OP was exactly about this, you have a big win with records on the back of our mind, the anger and frustration over bhajji issue has subdued right

I wouldnt have taken Mike Procters word....But now it is following a proper judicial enquiry....So Harbhajan has to properly defend himself with the help of a proper solicitor.... Remember Ganguly and his high profile defense lawyer ( Forgot his name ) who won the case easily...

^it would be stupid of India to continue the tour why stupid? well because @ first when we were backing Bajji, it was said that India wuld not continue the tour if bajji is banned.. now after we have won onE test @ perth, and later if we hear that bajji is is banned and team still decidez to continue, then it would be stupid to continue the tour.. we would be in the news again... and issue will be that why now no support for bajji when it was there before perth test. no support for bajji then?? look at the way bajji came running to the ground with INDIAN FLAG when the country won its first ever test @ the WACA

My gut feeling says that Bhajji will be fine. BCCI babus will ensure that since players would pull out of the tour otherwise. Now I am sure dada/RD/Laxman are on hair trigger and would be more than keen to pull out (since they were not considered for ODIs) along with Sachin! :giggle: