MOST HUNDREDS in CONSECUTIVE ODI Innings

During that video I noted couple of things. Please take this as Not trolling and its backed by true evidence.

1. Most of them scored more centuries against India it seems. :cantstop: That shows how weak bowling attack India got. :cantstop: 

2. Also I noted that non of the Indian batsmen were able to do that even they produce better batsmen than other countries. Neither Tendulkar nor Kohli in that list :cantstop:

44 minutes ago, Lala said:

During that video I noted couple of things. Please take this as Not trolling and its backed by true evidence.

1. Most of them scored more centuries against India it seems. :cantstop: That shows how weak bowling attack India got. :cantstop: 

2. Also I noted that non of the Indian batsmen were able to do that even they produce better batsmen than other countries. Neither Tendulkar nor Kohli in that list :cantstop:

Not at all, Lala...truth cannot be denied...bowling has never been India's strength.
As for your 2nd point, without taking anything away from the players who have achieved this rare feat, I feel perhaps Indian batsmen weren't so fortunate with the kind of bowling attacks they had to face often, or sometimes purely because of luck they missed out on achieving this rare feat. 

Since you mentioned the names of those 2 gentlemen, I was curious to know as to how close they got. Here's what I found:

Sachin had many great series with the bat but came very close to achieving the above feat on at least one occasion when in 1998 he managed scores of 128, 77 & 127*. Earlier in the same year, he scored 38 (run out), 143 & 134 in the tri-nation series played in Sharjah where he was adjudged the player of the tournament. Had he not been run out in the first game, who knows he might have scored a hundred in that game. Besides this, in the 1996 WC when he managed scores of 127, 70, 90 & 137 in 4 games.  Overall, several times during his illustrious career, he had 1/2 not so good games separating two hundreds.

As for Kohli, in the ODI series against SA earlier this year, in 6 games he managed scores of 112, 46*, 160*, 75, 36 (run out) & 129*. Had SA not been bundled out for 118 in the 2nd ODI he might have scored a hundred in that game as well since South Africans never really looked like taking his wicket in the entire series.
In 2010, he managed scores of 118, 105 & 64...in 2011...107, 37 & 112*.
He was most unlucky in 2012 when in 5 games he scored 133*, 108, 66, 183 & 106.
In 2017...121,29 & 113.
There were several other instances when he scored consecutive hundreds or had 1/2 bad games separating two hundreds. But he still has the time to make amends. Hopefully, he will enter this exclusive club soon. 

Taking the focus away from Indians, I am rather surprised, how come no one from the West Indies and Aus is part of this list. Guys like Viv, Lara, Gayle, Ponting, M Waugh, Hayden were all very capable of doing this.
In fact, digging deeper into Gayle's stats reveals he also came very close to scoring a hat-trick of hundreds or rather 4 consecutive hundreds on at least one occasion when in 2002 he managed scores of 103, 72, 140 & 101. Another instance was in 2008 when his scores were 110*, 113, 0 & 122. On one more occasion, he scored 2 consecutive hundreds but missed out on a 3rd one. 

Inzy also came close once in 1992 when he managed scores of 60, 101 & 117 against SL. 

All these guys were/are greats of the game. Its a shame they missed out on the hat-trick of hundreds. But with so many talented guys around, I am sure many new entrants will find their way into this exclusive club in future. 

59 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

He was my fav keeper/batsmen so followed Lanka's matches quite often when he was around. That's how I know lol

Great choice. Seeing his form in the 2015 WC, I felt he could have easily carried on for some more time. Last I remember, he was doing very well in the County cricket & T20 leagues even after retirement... a true legend. 

2 hours ago, CricketBuffOne said:

Great choice. Seeing his form in the 2015 WC, I felt he could have easily carried on for some more time. Last I remember, he was doing very well in the County cricket & T20 leagues even after retirement... a true legend. 

that's so true. If anything, he is probably better than lots of their current inform batsmen, even today. He definitely had 1 more WC left in him.