A Hindu VHP leader killed by four Muslims for dispute over Navratri festival

DHONI_FANN

http://deshgujarat.com/2018/10/24/4-booked-for-murder-of-vhp-leader-in-mahuva-of-gujarat-bandh-called-in-town/ 

A Hindu VHP leader has been killed by 4 Muslims due to dispute over celebration of Navratri festival. Ab kya ham apna hi festival apne hi desh me nahi mana sakte hai. Why is the secular media silent? Where are saffron terrorist propagandists? Where are those Bollywood celebrities who feel Muslims in India are not safe? Any candle march yet?

20 hours ago, DHONI_FANN said:

http://deshgujarat.com/2018/10/24/4-booked-for-murder-of-vhp-leader-in-mahuva-of-gujarat-bandh-called-in-town/ 

A Hindu VHP leader has been killed by 4 Muslims due to dispute over celebration of Navratri festival. Ab kya ham apna hi festival apne hi desh me nahi mana sakte hai. Why is the secular media silent? Where are saffron terrorist propagandists? Where are those Bollywood celebrities who feel Muslims in India are not safe? Any candle march yet?

Sir, I am afraid that informations are not correct here. 

The link of the news that you posted above, is telling that:

(1) No one is stopping any festival this year.

(2) But it is about an incident of fight  which occurred between two groups during the last festival. 

(3) And the 3 names which have been mentioned as the killers, consist of 2 Muslims and one Hindu name of Baputi Maya (if I am not mistaken). 

(4) The VHP person who had been killed, himself belonged to the criminal background. 

(5) Lorries and the shops have been damaged by the VHP supporters. 

One has always to follow the path of the Justice. 

Stopping extremist Muslims from their activities is very good, but if normal non extremist Muslims are killed only due to the hatred, then it is unforgivable and against the humanity. 

Edited by Alam_dar