Davis cup team refuse to play under Leander.

beetle

There is a revolt in the Indian tennis scene. The junior players refuse to play under Leander. ----------------------------------------------- The bhupathi Leander spills out in the open. Really sad day for Indian Tennis. ------------------------------------------------- I think bhupathi is playing games here. His players management thingy on the side is taking its toll. First he advises Sania against playing in India ...and now this revolt by Pro bhupathi camp.....really sad!:((

That little good for nothing(Prakash Amritraj) has given an interview in HT saying that "leander butchered me". Some of his gems are... I and Rohan have taken a stand.We are going to stick to it .We are in no mood for any compromise. He can't even take a stand with out mentioning rohan We have no problems in him(Leander) being in the team.Having a non - current player as a captain is what we are looking at. Who the hell do these two good for nothing guys think they are.Now they are going to decide who is captain and who has their permission to play? This cockroach called prakash is playing for India only because no one would touch him in US...and he dares to talk like this about one of India's best ever! We need a captain who would call us when we are injured. :angry_smile: Every one knows what he did to Mahesh. Yes ...everyone knows that he made him part of the best ever doubles team which got him his fame Mahesh wanted me to play the doubles.Leander called me unfit and instead went for Rohan.Even Rohan doesn't feel he advises hin right. His (Karan Rastogi)backing down will not make us move one bit from our stand. ------------------------------------------------------------- This controversy has Mahesh Bhupathi written all over it. He has signed in most of the rebel players in his business venture and is using them to get at Leander. What a shameful cowardly thing to do! The AITA should kick out all these guys along with their gang leader.