We should play 4 pacers in SF

Pandya, Bhuvi, Shami, Bumrah

They all have their strengths and best times to bowl. I think shami should bowl with new ball because of his success in the NZ series and bhuvi is struggling. Bhuvi can come in after shami has bowled 3-4 overs. And shami should be bowled out before the 40th over. 

Conditions might be overcast and it would be silly to play Kulcha together. Play kuldeep and get jadeja in place of DK as 6th bowler.

Thoughts?

2 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

I agree with the 4 pacers, I am not quite sure about Jadeja in place of DK. DK is a much better batsman especially in overcast conditons, and can be helpful in tricky chases. Jadeja is unreliable in the bat.

Jadeja in place of DK is primarily because the seventh batsman has hardly been used in the WC. If he just needs to play out 10 balls, Jadeja can do that as well, plus provide the sixth bowling option and give the option to play three quicks if needed.

2 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

I agree with the 4 pacers, I am not quite sure about Jadeja in place of DK. DK is a much better batsman especially in overcast conditons, and can be helpful in tricky chases. Jadeja is unreliable in the bat.

Agree about Jadeja. This seems to be conventional wisdom about DK, that he will be good in chases. Are there any instances in ODIs where he helped us in a tricky chase? I know he did well in the T20 Nidahas final. I have seen him disappoint in many ODIs, over the years. I like the guy, he seems very nice and down to earth, and not selfish. Would like to be proven wrong about him.