Chennai the most boring team in semi finals

Cricketics

ticz' date=' why so many hate threads from u?[/quote'] because some of chennai folkz, are just worried and whining that northies are hating southies and stuff. so just to put more fuel on it, i create these threads to add more Aag.. dravid, laxman kumble are southies too balaji is southie too. i praise all of them. yet u guys don't stop ur crap about northies hating southies the most. OKAY NOW GAANA SUNO.. YUNHI CHALA CHAL RAHI, YUNHI CHAL CHAL RAHI, KITNI HASEEN HAI YEH DUNIYA..

because some of chennai folkz, are just worried and whining that northies are hating southies and stuff. so just to put more fuel on it, i create these threads to add more Aag.. dravid, laxman kumble are southies too balaji is southie too. i praise all of them. yet u guys don't stop ur crap about northies hating southies the most. OKAY NOW GAANA SUNO.. YUNHI CHALA CHAL RAHI, YUNHI CHAL CHAL RAHI, KITNI HASEEN HAI YEH DUNIYA..
bla bla bla :sleep: :reddy:

because some of chennai folkz, are just worried and whining that northies are hating southies and stuff. so just to put more fuel on it, i create these threads to add more Aag.. dravid, laxman kumble are southies too balaji is southie too. i praise all of them. yet u guys don't stop ur crap about northies hating southies the most. OKAY NOW GAANA SUNO.. YUNHI CHALA CHAL RAHI, YUNHI CHAL CHAL RAHI, KITNI HASEEN HAI YEH DUNIYA..
hehe tics its wen ppl start using words abt our food style or the way v dress that puts us off..otherwise v all enjoy the bashing that u give us coz v return that favour wen its our chance..and it is even more fun wen u dont stop shutting ur mouth praising ur DD even wen they are not the best team in IPL :giggle:

Guest Hiten.

COME ON CHENNAII!!!!!!! DROWN THESE DD/RR/KXIP IN THE SPICY SAMBHAR GALLI GALLI MEIN SHOR HAIN... DILLI WAALE CHOR HAIN GALLI GALLI MEIN SHOR HAIN... DILLI WAALE CHOR HAIN :two_thumbs_up::dance::eyedance::dance::yay::two_thumbs_up::eyedance:

well u had to depend on MI losing both their games..so doesn that mean u needed help..and CSK got thro coz of their own performance..who said ur good start helped u to qualify..u qualified coz MI lost..had MI won u wud have been out of IPL..
tats not true if kolkata ahd won three more matches then chennai would be out..it is nothing about if and buts

tats not true if kolkata ahd won three more matches then chennai would be out..it is nothing about if and buts
the point is DD had nothing to do at the end..they were sweating over the results of MI games..but CSK had nothing of that sort..they had to win the last match to enter the semis and thats wat they did..thats wat i meant..im not taking into consideration if KKR had won or lost..im jus saying that after all their games DD were not sure if they wud enter the semis..that was not the case for CSK..hope i made my point clear

Nah, they have Dhoni, Raina, Badri, Balaji, Gony, etc. They're fun to watch. I'd like Dhoni to add the IPL Tournament Cup to his list of trophies won as captain. :--D Obviously I would've liked if Mumbai won it but whatever. But Chennai is my second favorite team anyways, so go Chennai! Beat the KXI and then Rajasthan (yeah they'll win over Delhi, me thinks).

Guest HariSampath
hari didnt chennai win when hayden and hussey were playing?? i think punjab will win quite easy with their class batting
Chennai won with Hayden and Hussey against Punjab in the first game, and then they also won without Hayden and Hussey, in the second game. The thing is CSK has a strange batting lineup....they can bat very very well, or collapse very very poorly. They were unfortunate to run into some exceptional bowling spell by Tanveer on a moist pitch and collapsed against Royals, but CSK also batted very stupidly to collapse against BRC. At the same time, CSK , against all expectations chased 211 against Royals and even got to 200+, losing by just 10 runs in a high voltage runchase...so that confidence will be there now. CSK is probably the only team to cross the 200 mark 3 times in this tournament....not sure if any other team has scored 200+ totals thrice, win or lose. Most importantly, CSK has won from a variety of situations, have held their nerve in last over finishes, and they have an excellent captain in Dhoni who knows the art of winning, Dhoni plans and executes perfectly about 80% of the time, and he screws up by misreading pitch/conditions/team combo etc about 20% of the time, but still compared to other captains that is a very high percentage and whenever he is backed by good batting starts CSK will win. The thing about CSK is they dont have any great "star performances" like other teams, with CSK it is a question of 4-5 players chipping in and its usually teamwork. Even the bowling, compare to a team like KKR: they have names like Ishant, Umar Gul, Shoaib Akthar, Murali Karthik etc all India/Pakistan national star bowlers, but CSK's lineup is Murali, Ntini , both of them in and out of 11, and then the support caset reads like Gony, Jogi, Balaji, Amarnath, Morkel etc....hardly star lineup, but still CSK manage with that. Murali has taken just 2 wkts in IPL , but all bowlers chip in with timely performances and that is the key. With batting too, after hayden and Hussey left, it has always been a case of the CSK batters getting useful 40s and 50s...no brilliant 100s winning games, just the key contributions of 40s and 50s by players like Raina, Badri, Morkel, Dhoni, Fleming and Parthiv....2-3 of these batters will click with their useful knocks on a given day, 2-3 bowlers will chip in and CSK wins...this is the winning mantra for CSK and Dhoni manages these resources with brains.

Guest HariSampath
o man, how the hell did they qualify?
By winning sufficient number of matches in their OWN and NOT by hoping for other teams to lose like DD
mumbai or kolkata would have been better to watch.
I know....Dud fans love watching lozerz and Duds....some kind of slave fetish I guess :hysterical:
this chennai team is so raddi.. aisi pitayi hogi saloh ki against Punjab, that yaad rakhenge yeh log. dhoni should ready his 11 man Vanar Sena with Rajnikantz Mask and Hanumanji's Muddar, because they would need all that to beat PUnjab, though that still won't let them beat Punjab
LOL....neither vanar sena has ever lost, nor can Rajnikant be beaten :giggle:....err...about beating Punjab...unfortunately Chennai has beaten them JUST two times....because they met them only twice in IPL....but we will make that 3 times in a couple of days :eyedance:

By winning sufficient number of matches in their OWN and NOT by hoping for other teams to lose like DD
Its not correct ... DD finished their games earlier than any other team ... why cant u understand that .. what if Mumbai & delhi still had 2 games each left ... then CSK would have been praying right now ... So it doesnt make sense to compare till all sides play equal number of games.

desi downunder' date=' don't try to explain tht to hari sankat. uski budhi brasht ho gayi hai.. uske dimaag mein kuch aur nahi aata. usko samjhane ka fayada bilkul nahi hai. time waste karne waali baat hai[/quote'] dont worry he will be back on the planet earth very soon... dhoni ki dhulnay wali hai :giggle: