Whose is your favorite NBA(Basketball) Player

Rohan495

You do realise that Kobe's stunt isn't real... My favorite player is Baron Davis. He is very exciting to watch and on his day, he is up there with the best of them. The guy can do some outrageous plays. I hope he moves on to better things, and i hear there is a possibility of him becoming a free agent this summer. If he comes to the Knicks, i will be going down to the Garden a lot more often next season ALL HAIL THE BARON [ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=RJYmxR86zhk]YouTube - Baron Davis' Top 10 Plays of 2007[/ame]

You do realise that Kobe's stunt isn't real... My favorite player is Baron Davis. He is very exciting to watch and on his day, he is up there with the best of them. The guy can do some outrageous plays. I hope he moves on to better things, and i hear there is a possibility of him becoming a free agent this summer. If he comes to the Knicks, i will be going down to the Garden a lot more often next season ALL HAIL THE BARON Yea thats what i hear with Mike Dantoni's fast break offensive style the knicks will be solid not only are they interested in acquiring Baron but the news is that the sensational Monte Ellis is interested in playing for the knicks as well. The knicks team management need to pick up their slack and get rid of useless players such as Marbury Q Rich etc. They are solid up front but i dont think Curry and Randolph can adopt to the fast pace that dantoni likes to play with. The Knicks have great talent but if they get Davis and Ellis theyll need to probably get ride of Crawford who im a huge fan of. Also David Lee who is Mr Hustle. But for those of you who havent seen Kobe Bryant dropping 81 here it is [ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=qRikrksH8es]YouTube - Kobe Bryant 81[/ame]

I watched MJ ... at his best in the early and mid-90s. From a sheer hoops POV, he has to be the best ever. But my 2 favorite players of all time are David Robinson and Tim Duncan. Unassumingly great. Fantastic role models. And am not particularly a fan of the Spurs.

Well, the Clippers broke the bank to get Baron on their team and with him there, they look like a nice outside bet to make the playoffs. Baron, Mobley, Thornton, Kaman, and Camby make a really solid starting five. Bench is a bit weak though, and the West is really competitive but man, this is their best chance. They will make 8th seed and then who knows what might happen in the playoffs. It's a better team than the Golden State team Baron was on during the '07 season

I first saw Stojakavic when he was with the Kings, around 2001-02 season. He was one of fav players till then. It has been 5 years since I last saw him play, till today that is. I dug up a few videos from youtube and this is what I found. 2nOsHBwO2wM BKzUb4ysjo0 That silken smooth shooting style is still there. p.s: His team-mate at Sacremento and fellow Serbian Vlade Divac, was also my fav. He wasnt a prolific shooter, but deadly under the rim. But he was more famous for his temper though. There wasnt a match in which he didnt get technical..:haha: