Why Kaif for gods sake!

Galaxy of talented batters and selectors plump for cr#p kaif. He can even grip a bat properly and has stance of a 4th team village cricketer! Good move leaving dada out for Irani but to then plump for Kaif is a shocker. Does one knock in A game and is drafted in ahead of more consistent, classier peformers. Selection of hopeless Kaif is a DISGRACE:angry_smile:

But thats all he does, work hard and grind out scores. Generally not very big scores. He does not have the required class to be an indian player. His selection smacks of mediocrity. Players like him are not going to take our team to greatness!
fans like u smack of mediocrity. if katich can get another chance, why not kaif. he has slogged his ass off in domestics. not easy to go back to ranji after having played for u19 and then india. he deserves it more than badrinath imo.
fans like u smack of mediocrity. if katich can get another chance, why not kaif. he has slogged his ass off in domestics. not easy to go back to ranji after having played for u19 and then india. he deserves it more than badrinath imo.
No fans like you smack of mediocrity. Kaif is worse then mediocre and you are gagging for him to be included. So who does that make mediocre? Other guys have out gunned him in domestics like Badrinath. Further kaif technically is poor. No matter what stats he does in FC cricket which by the way are mediocre, he will never be able to deliver at international level as he is technically poor. As evidenced by his limp grip which means his shots barely make it to the boundary!

i totally agree with dsr... kaif is definitely not a test player. at best he can play at no. 6 in the odi or t20 team and make some 5-60 runs. Also save some runs for us with his excellent fielding.. i cant imagine him as a test player who can score those big hundreds and double hundreds... he's somebody who can play hang around and rotate strike to get some modest scores. he can never take the attack to the opposition and punish bowlers like a sachin or a vvs. we are wasting our time giving this guy another chance. instead it wud hve been better if a chance was given to the likes of badri or rohit sharma.. similarly, on the bowling front, from where on earth did they find this dinda guy? is it like dinda for dada to satisfy the bengal fans? i'm getting nervous now... cos if the national selectors play some stupid joke like this in selecting the test xi for the australia series, god only can save us...

Well Kaif averages 41 in FC cricket, Badrinath averages 55! To me this is a big indicator of who is the better player. There seems to be a lot of sympathy for Kaif. Not sure why. I am only interested in performances and not bull like he worked hard etc. Others are working just as hard and are doing better then him. They have class and ability somethink Kaif does not have as he is an honest journey man type player who is simply not suitable for the highest forms of cricket.

even our odi captain sucks when it comes to technique. yet hes the number 1 batsman in the world? the point is to try' date=' work hard, give it all you've got. kaif comes across as a trier, that alone should be enough to get him selected.[/quote'] this troll hates him too :hysterical::hysterical: