Vishy Anand is Champ !!!!!!

Guest HariSampath

Guest HariSampath

Vishwanathan Anand has made history by retaining his world Title for the 3rd time...now he is the ONLY player to have doe so in all formats :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up: Anand has drawn the 11 th game and is now officially Champion :two_thumbs_up: Anand.....as someone who has lived next street from you for 25 years and a GREAT fan of yours ...I represent India cricket fans in congratulating you on a remarkable feat...unprecedented in Indian sport....mate...you are super :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up: WOW...I remember how Anand won the junior championship when he was a student ....a Don Bosco school student....and all we guys around the neighborhood used to talk about it endlessly in tea shops in the area...what an unassuming chap....everyone around here knows him personally, I remember tennis ball cricket when he was in school....he was such an enthusiaistic cricket fellow too...:haha: Anand...congrats from me and all other Besant Nagar residents to you , Aruna and Mom Susheela ( she has always been better than you....we know that, rite ? ;-) .....hope I can get you to check out ICF and chat with some cricket fans here...someday...you have plenty of fans here , I can assure you...Congrats from ICF :yay: :hatsoff: :hatsoff: :hatsoff: :hatsoff: :hatsoff:

Guest HariSampath

Anand climbs summit ( mods pl merge later) Vishy Anand has climbed a great summit....retains World title for the 3rd time, ...now in all formats of the game.....what a tremendous moment in Indian sporting history...oh man, I am so thrilled...he is a neighbor !!!!....I feel terrific almost like I did after his win over Kasparov years back... ( This is just an announcement ...please Mods...merge with my main thread on Other Sports after sometime as this great news will get attention only in Cricket Talk...thanx ) :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff:

Guest HariSampath

Danesh...Mate ...going over the top ??? man...this is THE thing around here...as I am postig this message...we have a small crackers celebration aroud here....with some 20-30 local fellows gathered around here....we guys live in the same / next street as Anand, and have had him as a neighbor for 25 years...know him ad his family very well, ....played cricket...and sometimes even casual chess with Anand.....is this OTT ?? Lol man....he is as much a champion as Sachin in Indian sport...wont u celebrate if Sachin was your neighbor...you knew him, and he just won a MoM award in a WC finals ??? :yay:

Guest HariSampath
HariSampath is over the moon :giggle:
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: N Srinivasan....BCCI secretary, Superkings owner and also Indian Chess Fed president.....is on NDTV...a massive celebration is being planned in Chennai...a great welcome...and of course , in our street, we will be right up there leading the celebrations !!!! :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up:

Guest HariSampath

Anand is going to his Spain home tomorrow, I heard...and Aruna has told his Mom that they both are coming here by November 2d week ...or earlier...I shall try to brig him to ICF...I absolutely promise..when I go to meet him, I shall ask him...and if he does a chat here, we ca ask him a lot of questions, o Chess AND cricket...he is a huge Dravid fan....apart from Sachin :haha:

Anand is going to his Spain home tomorrow' date=' I heard...and Aruna has told his Mom that they both are coming here by November 2d week ...or earlier...I shall try to brig him to ICF...I absolutely promise..when I go to meet him, I shall ask him...and if he does a chat here, we ca ask him a lot of questions, o Chess AND [b']cricket...he is a huge Dravid fan....apart from Sachin :haha:
:haha::haha:

Guest HariSampath
Awesome!! Fantastic!! And he is how old? 39 perhaps? Will serve India for 1 more decade atleast. A real treasure for India. Go Vishy!
:two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up: :hatsoff: Lurks....yeah...way to go mate...most ppl think that because Chess is not a spectatorial sport, this is no big deal....but trust me....Chess requires, genius, planning, patience and strategy, and the fact is it is the most ancient India game.....we Indians have for once and all sealed our undisputed supremacy in the game we invented....chess, and Anand is at least as much a sporting Icon as Sachin and Dhoni...just that many people don't realise it ....but Vishy Anand Rocks , and has brought FAR more glory to India than media and also the public realise......:two_thumbs_up: