Pakistani Connection

bharat297

The "ahahahahhaha" of Pakistan during this Massacre Vow, hard working Pakistanis fighting terrorism http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20081127.wbomb_pakistan28/BNStory/International/home SAEED SHAH From Friday's Globe and Mail November 27, 2008 at 9:58 PM EST ISLAMABAD — India has accused groups from neighbouring Pakistan of orchestrating the Mumbai terrorist attack, a charge that could lead to a military confrontation between the two countries and derail attempts to get Islamabad to focus on aiding the West in the war in Afghanistan. In a thinly veiled reference to Pakistan, India's Prime Minister Thursday pointed to “external linkages” to the attack, while the Indian army general leading the counterterror effort said the terrorists came from “across the border.” Pakistan's Foreign Minister, Shah Mahmood Qureshi, responded by warning against “knee-jerk reactions.” Pakistan and India have fought three full-blown wars, but the slow crawl toward peaceful relations has picked up pace since democracy was restored in Pakistan this year. Pakistan has often been accused by India of backing Islamic militants operating against it. Most recently, it was alleged that Pakistan's notorious Inter-Services Intelligence agency masterminded the bombing of the Indian embassy in Kabul this year. After the 2001 terrorist attack on the Indian Parliament, for which India blamed Pakistan, both countries deployed large numbers of troops to their common border. If repeated now, such a move would divert Pakistani troops fighting Taliban and al-Qaeda militants on its borderwith Afghanistan, which would make things easier for insurgents fighting the international coalition there. “We will take up strongly with our neighbours that the use of their territory for launching attacks on us will not be tolerated,” Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said in a televised address to the nation. “And that there will be a cost, if suitable measures are not taken, on them.” Islamic extremist groups based in Pakistan were for years used by Islamabad to fight a proxy war against India. Outfits such as Lashkar-e-Taiba and Jaish-e-Mohammed, which historically have had close links to the ISI, fought a jihad with India over Muslim-majority Kashmir, which is largely in Indian hands. Lashkar-e-Taiba, a prime suspect, denied involvement in Wednesday's attack. The group, and similar extremist organizations based in Pakistan, have not before shown the ability to mount an assault on the scale seen in Mumbai. While India routinely sees the complicity of Pakistani intelligence in attacks on its territory, this time the accusation was not that specific. “Nobody is saying the three-letter word ‘ISI.' They want to be sure before they make any concrete claims,” said Kamran Bokhari, director of Middle East analysis at Stratfor, a private U.S. geopolitical intelligence firm. “Do the Pakistanis really want to add another problem to their list and really screw themselves up? The Indians are debating that.” Pakistanis were cynical about the Indian allegations, pointing out that a train bombing in India last year was carried out by Hindu militants. There is a regional election currently under way in India and a national election is set for next year. “The Indian Prime Minister is under a lot of pressure domestically; this is one way of deflecting criticism. It's a major security failure,” said Hasan Askari Rizvi, a political analyst based in the Pakistani city of Lahore. “They should look within their own society.” There is also the possibility of the involvement of the criminal underworld in the latest strike on Mumbai, though that could also point to a Pakistani angle. In 1993 a series of explosions that killed 250 people in Mumbai was blamed on a gangster called Dawood Ibrahim, who is believed to have subsequently found sanctuary in Pakistan under ISI protection. Lal Krishna Advani, the Indian opposition leader, said the latest terrorist assault “appears to me to be a continuation of the 1993 attacks.” However, Pakistani militant groups have in recent years slipped out of the control of the ISI, having adopted a more radical agenda influenced by al-Qaeda. The Islamabad security establishment, meanwhile, believes India is backing insurgent groups in Pakistan.

So clearly they are MUSLIMS AND THEY SPEAK PUNJABI. Don't need a genius to conclude they came from PAK, do we ?
No we dont. But there is no lack of hypocrites. Today you see every Indian emotional and hurt. After two months when a policeman shots a terrorist on the roads, you will see how many human rights organizations and how many political parties will stand up against the police. You will see how the same news channels will repeat what the guidelines are for the police. Somewhere, we deserve this.

I don't think most people wouldn blame Muslims in general. It is just these specific individuals who are killing people. I agree that one shouldn't confuse muslims in general with Pakistan. Most of the rhetoric here is against Pakistan than against muslims. What doesn't help though is when the attackers are Muslim themselves and are pardoning muslims and killing others.
Nicely put' date=' infact one of the guy called [b']"ansari" lost his family at CST..dont think he gives a flying fark abt jihad. Mumbai Police Commissioner is Hasan Gafoor - Indian Muslims are different ( well most of them ) - but you have SIMI outfit and you simply can't shoot Muslims out of India
Agreed

I have nothing against Muslims. I have many Muslim friends and I know them all to be nice and peaceful people. But I have strong sentiments against fanatic Muslims. The ones that kill on the name of Jihad. I hate them and continue to do so. There are again two types of them- the young ones who come out to the front carrying out the attacks and the ones with beards that misguide them. My hatred is directed more towards the second type.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/11/27/AR2008112702177.html?hpid=topnews
Officials in India, Europe and the United States said likely culprits included Islamist networks based in Pakistan that have received support in the past from Pakistan's intelligence agencies.
Several analysts and officials said the attacks bore the hallmarks of Lashkar-i-Taiba and Jaish-i-Muhammad, two networks of Muslim extremists from Pakistan that have targeted India before. Jaish-i-Muhammad was blamed for an attack on the Indian Parliament in 2001. Both groups have carried out a long campaign of violence in the disputed territory of Kashmir, which India and Pakistan have fought over for six decades. The roots of the long-running conflict are religious: A majority of India's population is Hindu, while most Pakistanis are Muslim. ad_icon A U.S. counterterrorism official, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said Lashkar-i-Taiba, which means "Army of the Pious," and Jaish-i-Muhammad, or "Soldiers of Muhammad," are "the thing people are starting to look at. But I can't caution enough to treat it as a theory, a working assumption. It's still too early for hard and fast" conclusions. "What the Indians have in their favor," the official added, "is that they've got some of these guys. It seems logical that they can expect to work their way back reasonably quickly." Indian officials said several gunmen were captured. In its Friday editions, the newspaper the Hindu reported that at least three of the suspects held by police were members of Lashkar-i-Taiba and that the assailants had arrived in Mumbai on a ship from Karachi, Pakistan.

Predictably' date=' the opening lines describe the "alientated" muslim youth and how vulnerable they are. Let us take that line of argument one step further and look at the plight of dalits. They have a stronger reason to take up arms against the State and the majority. But they don't, why? [/quote'] Because they don't have any sponsors.

Predictably' date=' the opening lines describe the "alientated" muslim youth and how vulnerable they are. Let us take that line of argument one step further and look at the plight of dalits. They have a stronger reason to take up arms against the State and the majority. But they don't, why? Maybe because islam isn't the peaceful religion we are told by it's adherents. The fact is that a substantial section of Indian muslims are NOT at peace with the idea of India.[/quote'] uh bro, these guys were NOT indians. that is BS. zakaria is an indian bora muslim from bombay. if you follow his writing you know that he does not lose his cool, calls people on their crap, and is generally a fantastic journalist. you have to agree that a large proportion of indian muslims live in poverty. it is the basic human tendency to blame others. SIMI etc, are outcroppings of that basic human tendency with chinese made pakistan provided grenades. thats all. naxalites aren't muslims. does that end your argument?

Thus far... the terrorists have demonstrated considerable utilitarianism. They are equipped with MP 6 rifles, and nautical satcomm devices. neither are the modus operandi of a garden variety ISI sponsored attack which are often targeted with the sole purpose of enticing terror and are quick to cover their tracks, and thus, one must be careful of maligning an entire nation in this attack. The presence of a pakistani national or two must not be mistaken for an elaborate conspiracy sanctioned by the entire nation of pakistan. having said that, be weary of the occasional pakistani who might actually be rejoicing in this moment of suffering. he/she is unique amongst a crowd who is sympathetic towards us and this one nutter's presence ought not to justify hostilities against everyone.

Bring these bastard Pakis caught' date=' infront of live camera and make them tell with whole world watching " inshallah mashallah blah blah al.lahhh we are PAKIS :finger:
beat me long enough or get me drunk and high and i will admit that infront of a camera too... and i will also accept blame for the kennedy assassination, confirm that i staged the apollo 11 landings, and accept that it was not really bill clinton but i who was being blown by monica lewinsky in the oval office. poor bill was just covering for me.

beat me long enough or get me drunk and high and i will admit that infront of a camera too... and i will also accept blame for the kennedy assassination, confirm that i staged the apollo 11 landings, and accept that it was not really bill clinton but i who was being blown by monica lewinsky in the oval office. poor bill was just covering for me.
Let me know what you think? Explain the fact they were speaking in Punjabi.

Thus far... the terrorists have demonstrated considerable utilitarianism. They are equipped with MP 6 rifles' date=' and nautical satcomm devices. neither are the modus operandi of a garden variety ISI sponsored attack which are often targeted with the sole purpose of enticing terror and are quick to cover their tracks, and thus, one must be careful of maligning an entire nation in this attack. [b']The presence of a pakistani national or two must not be mistaken for an elaborate conspiracy sanctioned by the entire nation of pakistan. having said that, be weary of the occasional pakistani who might actually be rejoicing in this moment of suffering. he/she is unique amongst a crowd who is sympathetic towards us and this one nutter's presence ought not to justify hostilities against everyone.
There is no such thing as Pakistan sanction. They cannot avoid bombings in their own country. The terrorists/terror originated from Pakistan. They could have had govt sanction. Or ISI sanction. Or neither but support of LET or any of numerous other terrorists groups operating in Pakistan.

just thought i toss these suggestions out there. interrogation techniques that will make any sucker renounce his own mother: 1. small incission between the digits on the feet and then immerse the subject's feet in a bath of turpentine. 2. position the subject's anus above a carbonated beverage's bottle. particularly interesting if the bottle is still metal capped. 3. baking soda explosively added to sodium hydroxide and the blast of CO2 forced up the subject's nostrils to agitate his or her sinuses. 4. drill holes into the knee caps or elbows. 5. force a wet towel down the subject's throat and then yank it out, thus causing the stomach acids to jump up into the esophagus. if you are wincing at any of the above, then take a moment to absorb this fact: all of the above are from the rulebook of the indian army and police in the troubled states of punjab and kashmir. and an overwhelming percentage of the subjects were later adjudicated to be not guilty. anyone else still wishing for public executions?