Win or lose ICFans are behind India tonight

King

I will not be giving Indian players a stick tonight even if they lose. I know they will give it all to win but if they can't that is still fine with me. It is only a sport and I urge everyone to also take it a bit easy even if they can't proceed to the next round. The players have given us joy in the past and have always tried their best but at times their best has not been good enough to win the game. It's all in the game, ups and downs. From what I know the Indian players will give all that is in their capacity. Go India.....

Re: Win or lose ICFans are behind India tonight If am 100% behind the team. However, if we lose a fall out and stick for some of the boys is inevitable. This is the nature of high profile sport. They get the accolades when they achieve and they will get stick if they lose. Especially if they get knocked out at such an embarrasinly early stage.

Re: Win or lose ICFans are behind India tonight I won't go around giving them huge accolades either. I will try and just view this as just another game of cricket. No life hinges on this win and as long as they put in their best effort everything is fine with me.

Re: Win or lose ICFans are behind India tonight

I will not be giving Indian players a stick tonight even if they lose. I know they will give it all to win but if they can't that is still fine with me. It is only a sport and I urge everyone to also take it a bit easy even if they can't proceed to the next round. The players have given us joy in the past and have always tried their best but at times their best has not been good enough to win the game. It's all in the game, ups and downs. From what I know the Indian players will give all that is in their capacity. Go India.....
Yep we are behind them. If they win I will be BEHIND them with garlands but if they loose I will be BEHIND then with chappal :lmao: Seriously though all I want them to do is give 100% and be f@king lively on field. Rest is just life...you win some you loose some. TEAM INDIA SUPPORTER FOR LIFE!!!!! COME ON INDIA!!!!!

Re: Win or lose ICFans are behind India tonight

If they lose I'll sue the b*stards. I've just subscribed to Sky for this World Cup and I want my money's worth.
abey yaar, itna he doubt hai toh khareeda kyon...
I ordered it before the Bangladesh match, it only arrived on Tuesday. I was presuming India would beat Bangladesh and Bermuda easily and would have a long run in the world cup. Let's hope they get to the semis at least, then it will have been worth it.

Re: Win or lose ICFans are behind India tonight I won't be able to watch more than the first hour at the start and possibly the final 30 mins before the close of the 2nd innings. So enjoy the show guys. Don't take it so seriously - it's just a game. If India can live up to their talent; they will go through. If not, it doesn't matter - life goes on and it won't be the end for this team. The team will get what it deserves and you all can rest happily knowing that at least YOUR commitment never faltered. The fans don't fail the team, it's vice versa.