IPL Rivalries

flamy

B->B->B-> Which do you think is the most bitter IPL rivalries on ICF? CSK vs DD CSK vs Kings 11 MI vs DD CSK vs KKR I think everyone likes Rajasthan Royals and no one really cares for Deccan Chargers. Royal Challengers are an image of their captain Dravid and are all gentlemen. I still remember how last year Yuvi shat his pants when he had to face MSD :finger::finger::finger:

Punjab vs Mumbai is sort of a rivarly too. remember that class Yuvi run out and then the famous celebration and then the booing of mumbai crowd which resulted in Yuvi getting angry of the mumbai crowd. i say this is one of the strongest rivalry too. btw, that game was classic.. and Punjab won:two_thumbs_up:

Mumbai crowd were successful in irking UV and teaching other fans how IPL allegiance is to be stated :hysterical:. MI vs DD for me.

so what did you do? Boo or were you too busy catching glimpses of Manisha:giggle:
Boo'ed the sh!t out of Yuvraj. Choot!ya cried after the game.. ooh.. crowd not supporting me.. saala dhakkan, he never realized what it felt like to be an "away" team at the wankhede:haha:

B->B->B-> Which do you think is the most bitter IPL rivalries on ICF? CSK vs DD CSK vs Kings 11 MI vs DD CSK vs KKR I think everyone likes Rajasthan Royals and no one really cares for Deccan Chargers. Royal Challengers are an image of their captain Dravid and are all gentlemen.v:two_thumbs_up: I still remember how last year Yuvi shat his pants when he had to face MSD :finger::finger::finger:
Apun se koi paanga nahi lete !!!

Nothing, absolutely nothing is more satisfying for me than to see the over-rated Delhi Scaredevils go down.. :laugh: I wish MI does better this time than last time. And I like Kings Punjab a lot too.
A team that has Veeru, Gambhir, McGrath != Scaredevils. :P Overrated? Not really, but their bowling, apart from McGrath is ordinary. CSK, MI, BRC, DC, DD - if any of these teams win, I'd be thrilled. I want Yuvraj to do really well but don't really care for the rest of KXI. KKR has made too many comments about missing Pakis and so I don't want them to win but for Shahrukh's sake, I hope they perform better than last time. Rajasthan Royals has Shane Keith Warne. 'nuff said.

Delhites irked a lot of people last time , so everyone else hates them. Mumbai was all , god this god that, even when god wasnt playing. Noone liked KKR bcos of SRK, Ponting and pak players. CSK was hated bcos of hari sampath but liked because of dhoni. Everybody laughed at Deccan except that laxman lover. Noone cared about Rajasthan. Blore was the test team....so meh! Punjab was all about the Zinta babe!! So no real rivalries last time.