Things you do that probably no one else does...

h4te

5. while climbing up stairs, i always climb 2 stairs at a time 6. if there is a pattern in the path/floor when walking, then i make sure that my foot lands completely within the boxes/circles & does not touch the lines
i need complete silence and complete darkness to go to sleep.
:icflove:

I memorize all the Russel Peters jokes and pass them off as my own(with some improvisation) to the white folks. Now they love me so much.
Ohh dam. This may be master stroke. Tks for sharing this.:dance: I am enjoying this thread.. You semi niggers..

1. Sleep under a heavy blanket no matter what the temperature is, even in super hot summers. 2. While in a car, if there is a bug mark or any mark on windshield or driver's side window, I manevuer my head/eyes to guide it around the obstacles on the road. 3. I duct-tape covered the built-in camera on my laptop, even though there is no way its turning on by itself and transmitting data... 4. Download 3 hours worth of pr0n, fap for 3 minutes and delete everything. 5. If i have to wake up at 10am, I set 5 alarms starting at 7am. Wake up at 7am, turn off all other alarms, set one for 9:50am. Sleep through it, and wake up at like 2pm or something. 6. I pee on the sides instead of directly in the water to avoid making large sounds. 7. When I'm alone, I talk to myself without realizing I am talking to myself, or I imagine myself in interesting scenarios and narrate the story in someone else's voice to myself.. It gets weird. I am not sure if this is normal. add stuff that you think only you do. will add more when i remember them...
Wait.......are you me?? am i suffering from Multiple personality disorder and posting from 2 different id?