World Cup just not the same...

Parth

...without India and Pakistan. There cannot be a World Cup without these two big teams. Its just not the same, I think I speak for many that watching Bangladesh and Ireland play is just plain boring. There are more topics here not related to WC than there are WC topics. The athmosphere without the many many fans of Indian and Pakistan supporters is nothing, imagine if Pakistan and India both went through and it would have been a packed stadium, with millions of people watching throught the World. Any thoughts why.............................

Re: World Cup just not the same... TBP runs from camp to camp, depending on WI's fortunes :hic:

Of course. Remember Windies are a dangerously inconsistent side.
What is dangerously inconsistent ? :hic: U mean inconsistently dangerous ? :hic:

Re: World Cup just not the same... It doesnt matter which team does what Shwetabh. Its all like, dressing up a bakra on its way to the guillotine. Come finals, i see another one sided whipping again. That'll be disappointing - i hope it doesnt happen.

Re: World Cup just not the same... The only team which can beat them in a crunch game is NZ. I dont think SL has the firepower in batting to beat them. SL's only formula to beat them is a slow-low pitch, which aint gonna happen. SAF can run them close, but their temperament in big games, remains questionable.