Wimbledon 2009

Cricketics

cowboy, just a month ago Agassi vs Henman played the Inaugural game at the court to launch the newly modified famous arena. This game was followed by Steffi Graf vs Kim Clijisters.
nice-i wish they had this last year.there would be no rain delay for the men's final and things might not have turned out quite as well for Rafa:winky:

Nadal had Murray in his draw for semis. May be thats the reason why he pulled out of this years tournament since Murray was in red hot form and Nadal was not in so good form.
I doubt that. had Rafa been fit he would have played for sure and if he was fit and in form he would have beaten Murray on grass, and beaten The Fed too. He was struggling in pre wimby warm up exhibition matches Hope he recovers from this knee thnig. As for Murray- it would be SO great if he lost early. To Safin- they might meet in the R4 or quarters i think, Id love it. Hes a super tennis player but just to shut all the brit hypers up.

What happened to Yuki Bhambri? He failed to get a wild card for french open but what about Wimbledon?
yuki is concentrating on futures tournaments to improve his ranking on the senior tour. sania has a good draw. i am hopin for a 4th round clash with maria if she can get past azarenka. for now,she has to face FO QFinalist Cirstea of romania in the 2nd round.

Did anyone see that 15 years old British player resisting so stiffly to Hantuchova? I think she is going to a star in future. I like her big serves and deep returns. But she was too raw and lost patience the moment her opponent sailed ahead. As for Federer, he was superb. Sania was playing well too. When are we having Murray and Del Potro matches today?

When are we having Murray and Del Potro matches today?
Court 1 13:00 Start Juan Martin Del Potro(ARG)[5] v. Arnaud Clement(FRA) Center court Third match (first match wudnt start before 1PM) Andy Murray(GBR)[3] v. Robert Kendrick(USA) Court19 Sixth and final match at the court (first match starts at 12PM) Prakash Amritraj(IND) /Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi(PAK) v. Stephen Huss(AUS)[16] /Ross Hutchins(GBR)[16] *All local time

Court 1 13:00 Start Juan Martin Del Potro(ARG)[5] v. Arnaud Clement(FRA) Center court Third match (first match wudnt start before 1PM) Andy Murray(GBR)[3] v. Robert Kendrick(USA) Court19 Sixth and final match at the court (first match starts at 12PM) Prakash Amritraj(IND) /Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi(PAK) v. Stephen Huss(AUS)[16] /Ross Hutchins(GBR)[16] *All local time
India and Pakistan together :omg: Anyone see Djokovic's match yesterday, was pretty good