Sign in to follow this  
Texy

Shruti Hassan -- O M G (NSFW)

daughter of Kamal Hasan and Sarika ...starring in the upcoming movie LUCK.......man she's hott !!!! spunky chick with musical talent as well! my soulmate :icflove: normal_ShrutiHassan_HardRockcafe_(7).jpgshruti-hassan-at-ho-jaane-de-music-launch-main.jpgshruti-hassan-at-ho-jaane-de-music-launch-mumbai-5.jpg:love::love::love::alienbooty::alienbooty::love::giggity::giggity:

Wow, without exaggerating, I can honestly say she is very, very beautiful. On first glance, she didn't even look Indian, but her olive skinned complexion, beautiful eyes, beautiful smile .... wow. Real beauty. Shruti, swa-ga-tham, sus-wa-ga-tham. You really are stunningly gorgeous Beautiful and a good singer too. Kamal Hassan must be as proud as punch.

She has good-looking parents.. That..sort of.. helps.. :giggle: However, the sexiest bit about her isnt her figure though, its her voice. Her voice is SO husky that the minute she opens her mouth, all the men in the room rush toward the rest room. :D

She is waaaay too hot. Saw the poster for one of her movies at a cinema recently, and she looked a LOT like Sonali Bendre. Infact one of my frnds got a big shock when she realized that it wasnt Sonali Bendre but some newcomer. Next week went for another movie at the same place and the poster was no longer there. :(( I was looking for it..

Someone that beautiful' date=' wow, ..... , hopefully she doesn't end up with some washed up dypshyt.[/quote'] Make no mistake,opposite poles attract and she will end up with a washed up one:giggle: And yes she is a real beauty who doesn't even need a trace of make up and obviously talented being the daughter of Kamalhassan.

Make no mistake,opposite poles attract and she will end up with a washed up one:giggle:
thts the sad part.. any of u know about Rajni's 1st daughter.. n whom she married.. not tht shes hot.. but stilll... dhanush1-preview1-preview.jpg

She is extremely talented and she is my friends classmate, who keeps talking about Shruthis band and how talented they are..so i am pretty sure she is going places with that kind of talent and her voice is simply awesome..and yes she is going out with the drummer from her band..i think his name is Jerry or something..

whom are u calling the beast dude..the man in the picture has dated all the pretty actress in Indian cinema and infact was the heartthrob of almost all the young females back in the 70's and 80's..no one can come close to Kamalhassan in talent as well as charisma..he is the MAN :D

whom are u calling the beast dude..the man in the picture has dated all the pretty actress in Indian cinema and infact was the heartthrob of almost all the young females back in the 70's and 80's..no one can come close to Kamalhassan in talent as well as charisma..he is the MAN :D
i know i know... i was making fun of his beard... i have lot of respect for my future father in law :--D

she looks different in each photo. am i the only one who sees a lot of diff between one photo and the other? i mean the face itself is diff between the first and second/third ones.

honestly why are you guys going gaga over these pics? she's good looking but not the greatest we have' date=' not even top 10. Hopefully she'll look better in the movie.[/quote'] Overrated, Kat/Minisha > *.

honestly why are you guys going gaga over these pics? she's good looking but not the greatest we have' date=' not even top 10. Hopefully she'll look better in the movie.[/quote'] Agreed 100%. You can find too many better looking girls on streets of Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Chandigarh (:icflove:) :hehe:

Guest Shivani   
Guest Shivani
shruthi-hassan-kamal-hassan.jpg beauty with the beast.....my god she's beautiful... I'm in love with her..... sexy, suave, cool, spunky, beautiful, gorgeous, hourglass figure.....giggidy shruthihassaninawhitetransparentsariwithbikiniblouse.jpg sooo gowjusss in saree
She's not the saree material ! Not everyone can put on a saree and look as graceful as priyanka chopra, rani mukherjee, or vidya balan

Vidya Balan looks good ONLY in a saree Rani Mukherjee is old now plus bengali so obv gonna look good in a saree...but that's about it...looks horrible in everything else has anyone seen Priyanka w/o make up? vast diff....still cute though, nice figure...NOT pretty... Shruti is gorgeous....like a desi rock n rolla barbie her singing: XFVImy06cv4&feature=related is that tamil?

Vidya Balan looks good ONLY in a saree Rani Mukherjee is old now plus bengali so obv gonna look good in a saree...but that's about it...looks horrible in everything else has anyone seen Priyanka w/o make up? vast diff....still cute though, nice figure...NOT pretty... Shruti is gorgeous....like a desi rock n rolla barbie her singing: XFVImy06cv4&feature=related is that tamil?
yes it is tamil. but she sounds like a guy and that too pretty awful. yea range is good like the interviewer is saying, but the singing voice is :pray:

Shivani is right, she is not saree material. Vidya Balan OTOH rocks in a saree. I like the part in the video where she says "Meow" :D when the interviewer says 'a tiger cub wont be a cat' - the interviewer is like the boringest, most boringest ever personality. The song she sang is a song sung by Kamal Hassan himself [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzIh_y4jfKs]YouTube - Singaravelan Pottu Vaitha Kaadhal thittam[/ame]