Shruti Hassan -- O M G (NSFW)

Texy

daughter of Kamal Hasan and Sarika ...starring in the upcoming movie LUCK.......man she's hott !!!! spunky chick with musical talent as well! my soulmate :icflove: normal_ShrutiHassan_HardRockcafe_(7).jpgshruti-hassan-at-ho-jaane-de-music-launch-main.jpgshruti-hassan-at-ho-jaane-de-music-launch-mumbai-5.jpg:love::love::love::alienbooty::alienbooty::love::giggity::giggity:

Wow, without exaggerating, I can honestly say she is very, very beautiful. On first glance, she didn't even look Indian, but her olive skinned complexion, beautiful eyes, beautiful smile .... wow. Real beauty. Shruti, swa-ga-tham, sus-wa-ga-tham. You really are stunningly gorgeous Beautiful and a good singer too. Kamal Hassan must be as proud as punch.

She has good-looking parents.. That..sort of.. helps.. :giggle: However, the sexiest bit about her isnt her figure though, its her voice. Her voice is SO husky that the minute she opens her mouth, all the men in the room rush toward the rest room. :D

She is waaaay too hot. Saw the poster for one of her movies at a cinema recently, and she looked a LOT like Sonali Bendre. Infact one of my frnds got a big shock when she realized that it wasnt Sonali Bendre but some newcomer. Next week went for another movie at the same place and the poster was no longer there. :(( I was looking for it..

Someone that beautiful' date=' wow, ..... , hopefully she doesn't end up with some washed up dypshyt.[/quote'] Make no mistake,opposite poles attract and she will end up with a washed up one:giggle: And yes she is a real beauty who doesn't even need a trace of make up and obviously talented being the daughter of Kamalhassan.

She is extremely talented and she is my friends classmate, who keeps talking about Shruthis band and how talented they are..so i am pretty sure she is going places with that kind of talent and her voice is simply awesome..and yes she is going out with the drummer from her band..i think his name is Jerry or something..

whom are u calling the beast dude..the man in the picture has dated all the pretty actress in Indian cinema and infact was the heartthrob of almost all the young females back in the 70's and 80's..no one can come close to Kamalhassan in talent as well as charisma..he is the MAN :D

whom are u calling the beast dude..the man in the picture has dated all the pretty actress in Indian cinema and infact was the heartthrob of almost all the young females back in the 70's and 80's..no one can come close to Kamalhassan in talent as well as charisma..he is the MAN :D
i know i know... i was making fun of his beard... i have lot of respect for my future father in law :--D