Revenge series for India, not us

This SOB doesnt stop barking... does he?? i just hate this retard... hope india gives them a handful.. damn... we have been reduced to the status of taking revenge against this minnowdesh..... :wall: --------------------------- http://cricket.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1920208.cms CHANDRESH NARAYANAN TIMES NEWS NETWORK RSS Feeds| SMS CRI to 8888 for latest updates BRIDGETOWN, April 17: Bangladesh?s World Cup hopes have come crashing. But their skipper Habibul Bashar is already looking ahead__at the upcoming India series to build on the positives gained here. He firmly believes his side goes into a series against a major team with loads of hope. ??I would always love to play a series where people think we can win something rather than being written off,?? said Bashar. In an interview to TOI, Bashar spoke about the pressure and expectations at home as he looked at the big test ahead. Excerpts: Life will go on We have to look ahead. The World Cup is almost over for us, we have only one game left. We were beaten by Ireland, but life will go on. We have a very important series coming up against India, we are looking forward to that now. Important what we do It?s an Indian policy what they are trying to do. For us it will be important what we do. Whatever team India sends, we will play with them. Great expectations I don?t know what Indians are thinking about us or about their future. It is totally up to them what they are thinking. For us it is a very important series, because we are playing at home. Expectations will be a little higher this time. There will be some pressure no doubt to win a few games against India. That?s what people will be expecting from us. It will create a little pressure on us. Naturally, we will play on home grounds in front of large crowds, so pressure will always be there. When you play international cricket you have to be prepared for it. Tests, a huge challenge It will be a big challenge for us. We haven?t played Test cricket for 16 months. The last time we played against Australia that was in May 2006. But team is doing alright I would say, the boys are in cricketing nick. The first Test will be a big challenge. If we can cope that we have a chance to play better in Test matches also. We?re better One-day side In the Tests you need to have more experienced players, which we don?t have. One-day is just about that day you bat or bowl well then you can win the match. In Test match you need five days to play good cricket. I think in Test matches we still need a bit more experience. Long break, a bane It looks like we have to start from beginning. This 16-month break is not going to help us. Last time we played Australia, the first Test was very interesting. Now this break will definitely cost us. Watch out for Haque Jr Enamul Haque Jr can do the trick for us. He is another left-arm spinner, he has had a very good Test career. Mohammed Rafique, Mashrafe are other. You haven?t seen Shahadat Hossain, as a Test bowler I think he is okay. In Bangladesh cricket it is hard to pick someone because we always play a team game. Revenge? I think India will look at it as a revenge series. But for us it is just another Test series and we want to do well in both Test and One-day series. Target: win one game For One-dayers we need to win at least one game. And if possible win the series. If we can push India and win the series then that will be great. But winning one game is the target. And Test matches surely if we don?t win, we need to be very competitive and draw one Test match. :wall: :wall:

Re: Revenge series for India, not us i liked bashar's comment on target. very practical. we should move step by step. last few series except Australia, we managed to get 1 ODI win, so we should be atleast consistent on that. i will be looking forward for the test, too difficult to predict, can be a total disaster or a good show :shrug:

Re: Revenge series for India, not us Before anything this fellas needs to know people will only take him seriously if he can score some runs. I haven't seen him score runs at all. I think he just talks about everything under the sun but not his lack of runs. You have to walk the talk and recently he was even commenting on England missing Trescothick :doh:

Re: Revenge series for India, not us

It will be a big challenge for us. We haven?t played Test cricket for 16 months. The last time we played against Australia that was in May 2006.
And he might need a Math lesson or two as well while the Indians are there.
:lmao: :lmao:

Re: Revenge series for India, not us

It will be a big challenge for us. We haven?t played Test cricket for 16 months. The last time we played against Australia that was in May 2006.
And he might need a Math lesson or two as well while the Indians are there.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: