Shoaib calls for honest captain

Shoaib calls for honest captain Karachi: Fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar on Monday said there was a need to change the Pakistan team?s dressing room culture with a captain who is honest and supportive of his players. ?My experience is that in the past instead of using me as a match-winner, some of the captains used to play matches with me,? Shoaib said, in an apparent reference to Inzamam-ul Haq with whom he never had a smooth relationship. ?When you have a captain with an ego problem or one who is jealous of the performance of other players, then you have a major problem in the team. ?I think there is a need to change our dressing-room culture,? he told a television channel. Shoaib said there was a need to have an honest captain. ?Imran Khan was our best leader because he was honest and expected the same from his players. He also didn?t have any jealousy factor with him,? he said. Cricketers, meanwhile, at the conditioning camp have been restricted from speaking to the media by manager Talat Ali after Shoaib Malik was misquoted in the local media.

Re: Shoaib calls for honest captain

?My experience is that in the past instead of using me as a match-winner, some of the captains used to play matches with me,? Shoaib said, in an apparent reference to Inzamam-ul Haq with whom he never had a smooth relationship
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Shoaib calls for honest captain

?When you have a captain with an ego problem or one who is jealous of the performance of other players, then you have a major problem in the team.
I thought these were professional sportsmen and not kindy going kids.

Re: Shoaib calls for honest captain How can a team with so much animosity btween the players actually go out and perform ??? And think of it guys.. Every time Shoaib takes a wicket , all the celebratory hi-fis , hugs and pats on the back -- are they all just for the T.V ?? These players seem to loath each other frm deep down... Amazin !! :eek:

Re: Shoaib calls for honest captain Akthar is a hero. He is the only one said stuff you inzi and your talibinisation of the team. I am gonna be own man and not do as you presicrbe and live life how I want to. Well done Akthar as retrospectivley it is clear you were the only one to have the courage to stand up to Mullah Inzi!