What Are You Reading Now?

Riley's Girl

Read the 3rd book of the inheritance cycle by christopher paolini now will have a read of the twilight series by stephenie mayer
nothing happens in the third book. Only good thing is that he gets a new sword thatsall. I think the book sucked bcoz he did not borrow from other fantasy series like he did in the first two.:hysterical:

nothing happens in the third book. Only good thing is that he gets a new sword thatsall. I think the book sucked bcoz he did not borrow from other fantasy series like he did in the first two.:hysterical:
yes i agree nothing much happens........but i guess he removed all the happenings to the 4th book..every one makes hay while the sun shines......will read the 4th book anyway....... still we know who his father is eldunari and stuff...........

Trying to finish this research paper On a related matter, I met this employee, through one of my courses, who was a good friend of the HR manager at the Adelaide branch of Cornell Wagner / Aurecon; Gave me his resume and said he would have a chat with the HR manager about the possibility of work experience / graduate position; Reading up on their website to understand the kind of sh!t they do. Hoping for some good news :pray: