Who has the best avatar?

Gambit

Re: Who has the best avatar?

Check this out. 23 years and counting....
That's awesome but a little too big IMO. Don't know what our restriction for Avatars is for now. It should be bigger than 100 x 100 at the most otherwise it will start eating away bandwidth.

Re: Who has the best avatar? Don't know about the best avatar, but i sure know who has the best sig - dada rocks. laugh.gif BTW, it would be nice if everyone resized their avatars to 100/120 pixels - just for the sake of uniformity. The page doesn't look good with all these uneven/overly large avatars. Resizing your pic is easy. Open up your Photoshop, click on new image, reset the size to 100/120. Copy and paste your picture onto the canvas, right click and select "Free Transform". Then hold the edge of the picture (where it is overlapping) and pull it up to fit the canvas. Save it and you are done. If you don't have PS, you can do the same thing on Macromedia Fireworks as well.

Guest dada_rocks

Don't know about the best avatar' date=' but i sure know who has the best sig - dada rocks. [img']http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/laugh.gif BTW, it would be nice if everyone resized their avatars to 100/120 pixels - just for the sake of uniformity. The page doesn't look good with all these uneven/overly large avatars. Resizing your pic is easy. Open up your Photoshop, click on new image, reset the size to 100/120. Copy and paste your picture onto the canvas, right click and select "Free Transform". Then hold the edge of the picture (where it is overlapping) and pull it up to fit the canvas. Save it and you are done. If you don't have PS, you can do the same thing on Macromedia Fireworks as well.
Well it's factual to say the least :-)

can some one PM me, how to load an Avatar from my PC ?? its not working for me :wall: :help::help::help:
just upload it on a site.. like imageshack or something.. and post the direct link at the place where it asks u for the avatar.