CHE PUJARA is the real deal!

from my home town. Will this be our future partnership. Ofcourse they can't replace Dravid and Tendy. Dravid and Tendy have plenty of big partnership. And looks to me Vijay at 3 and Pujara at 4 may forge many big partnership. Too early though, Tamilian and Guju, with their accents, there is gong to lot of problem in running between the wicket. LOL

One more thing. He plays the bouncer a lot better than all other upcoming and even many of the established batsmen. He can handle the short ball very well from what I can see in the first impression. Maybe it is because he has a great pull through which he smashes and negates the bouncers.

I am very happy for Pujara, to be doing what he is doing atm.Wishing him a very successful career. But lets not get too carried away by one good innings. He should continue to play lot more such knocks to be an automatic replacement to the Fab group. Remember one Mr. Rohit Sharma from CB series (touchwood for Pujara)

No.3 is now in safe hands and all this just after watching in him in one innings.
Cannot agree more. I have not seen any debutant in the last 10 years at least with a better temperament than him. Even Vijay, Kohli or Raina did not have this sort of temperament and classic defense when they first came into the team. I would go a step further and even Sachin did not have such an awesome temperament in his debut. Only Dravid is the player whom I can remember with such great temperament on his debut. Solid defense, great pull and awesome temperament. :hatsoff: