Whatmore rejects PCB offer

King

I told ya all so. No way a high profile coach will want to have anything to do with Pakistan. The media did hammer Pakistan's reputation big time after Woolmer's death. It will take years before any high profile foreign coach thinks about coaching Pakistan team. First John Wright, then Moody and now Whatmore. None are interested in coaching Pakistan.

Coach a bunch of steroid swilling, cheating, pitch-tampering bunch of thugs, who show the middle finger to the cricket establishment by continuing to play a dope-cheat in their ranks and finished off their last coach by stressing him out to the point that he couldn't take it any more? No thanks! Whatmore has obviously seen the light.

Yousuf bhai, Yousuf bhai, ki haal hai? Don't ask dear brother, boora haal hai. Daari is itching badly, no shaving kit, No moustache to show, look like shit. Converted to get captaincy, threw away the cross Doesn't look like PCB gives even a toss. Pehle Inzi ne maari, ab Malik ki baari hain, Aage kaun marega, yeh sawaal hai. Sweet Christ, Jesus Christ, why did I leave you Every day, now I join the Masjid queue. Alas, alas, Mama-Papa, had I listened to you, wouldn't be today in this razorless stew. Isse accha to main ban jata Jew, Par wahan bhi, I wouldn't get my due CC saala mere pichhe par jata, phew! Bolta, Oi Yousuf, racist hain tu!

Yousuf bhai, Yousuf bhai, ki haal hai? Don't ask dear brother, boora haal hai. Daari is itching badly, no shaving kit, No moustache to show, look like shit. Converted to get captaincy, threw away the cross Doesn't look like PCB gives even a toss. Pehle Inzi ne maari, ab Malik ki baari hain, Aage kaun marega, yeh sawaal hai. Sweet Christ, Jesus Christ, why did I leave you Every day, now I join the Masjid queue. Alas, alas, Mama-Papa, had I listened to you, wouldn't be today in this razorless stew. Isse accha to main ban jata Jew, Par wahan bhi, I wouldn't get my due CC saala mere pichhe par jata, phew! Bolta, Oi Yousuf, racist hain tu!
:laugh: :biggrin:
:teeth_smile::teeth_smile::teeth_smile::teeth_smile:

LOL @ Dhondy's ditty. Pakistan is a unique team. A team blessed with dictators, retards, dopeys, converts, wannabes. Who wants to deal with so many characters ? Methinks, they will be stuck with the balcony dancer for a while until the next sucker walks right into the tr@p.

Wah Wah..kya khoob..kya khoob !