Just bought the Kindle

King Tendulkar

nothing beats the experience of real book reading
:agree: :agree: but when the real books (at least some of them) are very huge and heavy it gets quite uncomfortable. A few days ago I read India After Gandhi by Guha - an outstanding book but its so HUGE and Heavy that I felt like leaving the book halfway through many times even though I liked it very much:((

Judging from some of the questions here, i think it can be safely said that KT has somehow managed to time-travel back to medivial ages and has just made a return to civilization after a gap of 20 years..! Welcome to 2011! We're world cup chamions btw! :giggle:

The former. The battery life is measured in cycles of charge and discharge. It will start sucking once you run out of cycles.
The built-in battery of your MacBook' date=' MacBook Pro or MacBook Air is designed to deliver up to 1000 full charge and discharge cycles before it reaches 80 percent of its original capacity. [b']Apple does not recommend leaving your portable plugged in all the time. An ideal use would be a commuter who uses her notebook on the train, then plugs it in at the office to charge. This keeps the battery juices flowing. If on the other hand, you use a desktop computer at work, and save a notebook for infrequent travel, Apple recommends charging and discharging its battery at least once per month.
Source: http://www.apple.com/batteries/notebooks.html

Judging from some of the questions here, i think it can be safely said that KT has somehow managed to time-travel back to medivial ages and has just made a return to civilization after a gap of 20 years..! Welcome to 2011! We're world cup chamions btw! :giggle:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Read 2 books in last 2 weeks on IPAD...great experience....B->
When I was researching, I saw the Nook Color :cantstop: I have no clue who the puck will buy that shimit. :dontknow: It is still a backlit screen, and has a takhela "browser" :hmmmm2:

3 new models were released - a $79 version without a physical keyboard and a $99 version with tough screen (the touch version comes in $149 also with 3g) and finally the much awaited Kindle Tablet has been released.
Those prices are With Ads...you have to pay 30 dollors more for without ads..

3 new models were released - a $79 version without a physical keyboard and a $99 version with tough screen (the touch version comes in $149 also with 3g) and finally the much awaited Kindle Tablet has been released.
The $79 then won't have the browser and the notes feature ? The clumsy browser is the one that they need to improve first.