Paul Scholes retires from football :(

Sachin=GOD

Scholes retires - but stays at OT

Paul Scholes has decided it is time for him to hang up his boots and retire from playing football. Paul was part of the new wave of talent that came through to the first team during the mid-90's. He scored twice on his debut in the League Cup at Port Vale in the 1994/95 season and since then has enjoyed a long a successful career, making an incredible 676 appearances for the Club. Paul will take on a coaching role with the Club from the start of next season. Fans will also have the opportunity to see Paul play again at Old Trafford in his testimonial match in August. Sir Alex Ferguson said: "What more can I say about Paul Scholes that I haven't said before. We are going to miss a truly unbelievable player. Paul has always been fully committed to this Club and I am delighted he will be joining the coaching staff from next season. Paul has always been inspirational to players of all ages and we know that will continue in his new role." Paul Scholes said: "I am not a man of many words but I can honestly say that playing football is all I have ever wanted to do and to have had such a long and successful career at Manchester United has been a real honour. This was not a decision that I have taken lightly but I feel now is the right time for me to stop playing. To have been part of the team that helped the Club reach that 19th title is a great privilege.
ManUtd.com Absolute legend. One of the very best in the world and one of the most underrated footballers of his generation :hatsoff:

Dirty tackler yes, but super footballer. Zidane called him the greatest midfielder of his generation. High praise indeed. You think hed make a fine coash, seems to have a great footballing brain in him.

Paul_Scholes.png After the Champions League Final whistle on Saturday (2011), Xavi, Messi, Pedro, Iniesta and Busquets all wanted to swap shirts with Scholes, so they drew straws and Iniesta won and got to swap with him. There is a lot of talk about him retiring so they were feeling like it could be the last time they play against him. Also, the same story says that Busquets had hung on to the match ball and gave it to Scholes. For players like the 5 mentioned, and the esteem people hold them in, to take time out of their celebrations says a lot. It shows the class and humility of the Barca players for starters. But it also says a lot about the esteem that Scholes is held in amongst his peers and those who have played against him. http://newtonheath.org/legends/paul-scholes

Zidane - "Scholes is undoubtedly the greatest midfielder of his generation" ; “My toughest opponent? Scholes of Manchester. He is the complete midfielder.” Xavi - "the best central midfielder I've seen in the last 15, 20 years". Figo: “I’m star-struck when I see Paul Scholes because you never see him. On the pitch you can’t catch him. Off the pitch he disappears" Cristiano Ronaldo: “Scholes is the best i’ve played with and he helped me a lot when I was young. He’s amazing.” Samir Nasri: “Sad to hear Paul Scholes is retiring great player world class player the English Zizou.” Joey Barton:"Just heard Paul Scholes has retired, best I've ever played against by a mile. Most technically gifted player in english history. Legend" Lionel Messi : “At La Masia (Barcelona’s Academy) his name was mentioned a lot. He’s a teacher.” George Best : “To be honest I think England have lost their best player. Certainly he’s the most consistent and naturally gifted player we’ve had for a long, long time.” Pep Guardiola : “Out of everyone at Manchester United, I would pick out Scholes – he is the best midfielder of his generation, I would have loved to have played alongside him.” Cesc Fabregas : “He is the one whose level I aspire to. He is the best player in the Premier League.” Ronaldinho : “I want to pass like him. Who taught him how to do that?” Sir Alex Ferguson : “Very few players can do that, but Scholes is one of them – and I knew he was one of them. That’s why, without question, I think Paul Scholes is the best player in England. He’s got the best skills, the best brain. No one can match him.” Sir Bobby Charlton : “I have no hesitation in putting a name to the embodiment of all that I think is best about football. It’s Paul Scholes. Many great players have worn the shirt of Manchester United. Players I worshipped, then lost with my youth in Munich. Players like Denis Law and George Best who I enjoyed so much as team-mates and now, finally, players I have watched closely in the Alex Ferguson era. And in so many ways Scholes is my favourite. I love his nous and conviction that he will find a way to win, to make the killer pass or produce the decisive volley. When a game reaches a vital phase, these qualities seem to come out of his every pore. He’s always on the ball, always turning on goal. He’s always looking to bring other people into the action and if he loses possession you think he must be ill.” Arsene Wenger : “I believe Paul Scholes is still one of the greatest football players in England and his contribution to the success of Man United is absolutely huge. He did not get completely what he deserves as a player because he’s not a “media lion”. He’s not one who runs after the media to be in the papers. I respect that. Who would not want Paul Scholes in his team? He’s a fantastic player. When he has the ball at his feet and you’re a central defender you always have to be on your toes, because he can still today find anyone in the box, and he showed that against Newcastle United on Monday.” David Beckham said that, among his teammates at Real Madrid, which included Zinedine Zidane, Raúl, Ronaldo, Luís Figo and Roberto Carlos, Scholes was the most admired opponent. :clap: :clap:

Zidane - "Scholes is undoubtedly the greatest midfielder of his generation" ; “My toughest opponent? Scholes of Manchester. He is the complete midfielder.†Xavi - "the best central midfielder I've seen in the last 15, 20 years". Figo: “I’m star-struck when I see Paul Scholes because you never see him. On the pitch you can’t catch him. Off the pitch he disappears" Cristiano Ronaldo: “Scholes is the best i’ve played with and he helped me a lot when I was young. He’s amazing.†Samir Nasri: “Sad to hear Paul Scholes is retiring great player world class player the English Zizou.†Joey Barton:"Just heard Paul Scholes has retired, best I've ever played against by a mile. Most technically gifted player in english history. Legend" Lionel Messi : “At La Masia (Barcelona’s Academy) his name was mentioned a lot. He’s a teacher.†George Best : “To be honest I think England have lost their best player. Certainly he’s the most consistent and naturally gifted player we’ve had for a long, long time.†Pep Guardiola : “Out of everyone at Manchester United, I would pick out Scholes – he is the best midfielder of his generation, I would have loved to have played alongside him.†Cesc Fabregas : “He is the one whose level I aspire to. He is the best player in the Premier League.†Ronaldinho : “I want to pass like him. Who taught him how to do that?†Sir Alex Ferguson : “Very few players can do that, but Scholes is one of them – and I knew he was one of them. That’s why, without question, I think Paul Scholes is the best player in England. He’s got the best skills, the best brain. No one can match him.†Sir Bobby Charlton : “I have no hesitation in putting a name to the embodiment of all that I think is best about football. It’s Paul Scholes. Many great players have worn the shirt of Manchester United. Players I worshipped, then lost with my youth in Munich. Players like Denis Law and George Best who I enjoyed so much as team-mates and now, finally, players I have watched closely in the Alex Ferguson era. And in so many ways Scholes is my favourite. I love his nous and conviction that he will find a way to win, to make the killer pass or produce the decisive volley. When a game reaches a vital phase, these qualities seem to come out of his every pore. He’s always on the ball, always turning on goal. He’s always looking to bring other people into the action and if he loses possession you think he must be ill.†Arsene Wenger : “I believe Paul Scholes is still one of the greatest football players in England and his contribution to the success of Man United is absolutely huge. He did not get completely what he deserves as a player because he’s not a “media lionâ€. He’s not one who runs after the media to be in the papers. I respect that. Who would not want Paul Scholes in his team? He’s a fantastic player. When he has the ball at his feet and you’re a central defender you always have to be on your toes, because he can still today find anyone in the box, and he showed that against Newcastle United on Monday.†David Beckham said that, among his teammates at Real Madrid, which included Zinedine Zidane, Raúl, Ronaldo, Luís Figo and Roberto Carlos, Scholes was the most admired opponent. :clap: :clap:
They have been watching a different scholes to the one I have been watching:((

Zidane - "Scholes is undoubtedly the greatest midfielder of his generation" ; “My toughest opponent? Scholes of Manchester. He is the complete midfielder.†Xavi - "the best central midfielder I've seen in the last 15, 20 years". Figo: “I’m star-struck when I see Paul Scholes because you never see him. On the pitch you can’t catch him. Off the pitch he disappears" Cristiano Ronaldo: “Scholes is the best i’ve played with and he helped me a lot when I was young. He’s amazing.†Samir Nasri: “Sad to hear Paul Scholes is retiring great player world class player the English Zizou.†Joey Barton:"Just heard Paul Scholes has retired, best I've ever played against by a mile. Most technically gifted player in english history. Legend" Lionel Messi : “At La Masia (Barcelona’s Academy) his name was mentioned a lot. He’s a teacher.†George Best : “To be honest I think England have lost their best player. Certainly he’s the most consistent and naturally gifted player we’ve had for a long, long time.†Pep Guardiola : “Out of everyone at Manchester United, I would pick out Scholes – he is the best midfielder of his generation, I would have loved to have played alongside him.†Cesc Fabregas : “He is the one whose level I aspire to. He is the best player in the Premier League.†Ronaldinho : “I want to pass like him. Who taught him how to do that?†Sir Alex Ferguson : “Very few players can do that, but Scholes is one of them – and I knew he was one of them. That’s why, without question, I think Paul Scholes is the best player in England. He’s got the best skills, the best brain. No one can match him.†Sir Bobby Charlton : “I have no hesitation in putting a name to the embodiment of all that I think is best about football. It’s Paul Scholes. Many great players have worn the shirt of Manchester United. Players I worshipped, then lost with my youth in Munich. Players like Denis Law and George Best who I enjoyed so much as team-mates and now, finally, players I have watched closely in the Alex Ferguson era. And in so many ways Scholes is my favourite. I love his nous and conviction that he will find a way to win, to make the killer pass or produce the decisive volley. When a game reaches a vital phase, these qualities seem to come out of his every pore. He’s always on the ball, always turning on goal. He’s always looking to bring other people into the action and if he loses possession you think he must be ill.†Arsene Wenger : “I believe Paul Scholes is still one of the greatest football players in England and his contribution to the success of Man United is absolutely huge. He did not get completely what he deserves as a player because he’s not a “media lionâ€. He’s not one who runs after the media to be in the papers. I respect that. Who would not want Paul Scholes in his team? He’s a fantastic player. When he has the ball at his feet and you’re a central defender you always have to be on your toes, because he can still today find anyone in the box, and he showed that against Newcastle United on Monday.†David Beckham said that, among his teammates at Real Madrid, which included Zinedine Zidane, Raúl, Ronaldo, Luís Figo and Roberto Carlos, Scholes was the most admired opponent. :clap: :clap:
lol Joy Barton quotes among the likes of Xavi Zidane and Messi :hysterical::hysterical:

I bet even Bale would have raped this Barca team.:((
Bale would have destroyed Bara/Alves. As you only need simple logic to see this. Maicon is number 1 brazil right back, alves only number 2. Maicon was raped by Bale, so number 2 Alves would have been super raped by Super Bale.

Bale would have destroyed Bara/Alves. As you only need simple logic to see this. Maicon is number 1 brazil right back' date=' alves only number 2. Maicon was raped by Bale, so number 2 Alves would have been super raped by Super Bale.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Bale had a few very good months in 2010 and he was raised to world class status by Tottenham fans. He's been average after that.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Bale had a few very good months in 2010 and he was raised to world class status by Tottenham fans. He's been average after that.
£60 million pounds worth of average. Everyone wants him but cant afford him

Bale would have destroyed Bara/Alves. As you only need simple logic to see this. Maicon is number 1 brazil right back' date=' alves only number 2. Maicon was raped by Bale, so number 2 Alves would have been super raped by Super Bale.[/quote'] Actually Maicon is aged a bit now and kind of past it. Both are not defensively great anyway and that is why Bale would thrive because their attacking nature would give him space to run into. Point is how much of the ball Spurs/Bale would have and then use it to run at the Barca defence... Ive got another bit of logic- Rafael kinda pwnd Bale when Utd beat Spurs at OT. Rafael is probably 3rd or 4th choice Brazil RB..hence etc etc etc... :P

Bale would have destroyed Bara/Alves. As you only need simple logic to see this. Maicon is number 1 brazil right back' date=' alves only number 2. Maicon was raped by Bale, so number 2 Alves would have been super raped by Super Bale.[/quote'] You're dreaming.. Bale would never of touched the ball.