Ranji Trophy 2011-12: Super League

Chandan

Ranji Trophy 2011-12: Super League  

1. 1.

i want to open this thread but............... i opened first two round threads and my team lost or draw the match.:sad:
Why don't you add the add the plate teams' scorecards? That'll be a valuable addition to the thread.
My first Match Thread B->
Thanks Zaheer. Do add the places where the matches are being played. That gives a perspective and idea too about pitches etc.

Chahar and Pankaj have bowled well vs UP. Chahar between 126-134 and moving the ball like he did in his debut season. Pankaj has been hitting great lengths as well bowlig aroud the same speeds. The track has some grass and looks moist,hence the ball is moving off the track. ButKaif has been rock solid. Tanmay has also battled hard. At Lunch UP 77/1

i was watching that match same problem not making batsman play much swing is there but batsman has so much time i know dale steyn is almost a legend now but u gotta learn from him the way he makes batsman play all day long and is dissapointed if batsman leaves his ball like he has been hit for boundary pace depends on individual cant ask to increase speed but making batsman play is diff thing