NKP Salve Challenger Trophy, 2011 : Teams announced (Oct10-13)

saneindian

I have seen him in ICL ' date='he is no good and as you also know even VK has a very good domestic record :((.Dont know anything about Rajan though.[/quote'] Nahi re utna bhi bura nahi hai. Was hitting 82-83 mph in a televised match and getting good bounce. But Rajan was better than him in the same match.
Rajan Played for Deccan chargers' date=' bowls in mid 130s and is a tall guy.[/quote'] Did he ,I dont remember watching him play :hmmm:.Anyways coming from you so he may be good :--D but the point is our selectors dont think he is good enough to be selected.

Another exciting selection is that of S Anirudh --> Anyone notice this one? :haha: I just can't believe that there is no one better than Anirudh as a one-day batsman??? No exciting selections in either of the 3 teams... Same old tried and failed boring players like badrinath. Irfan is an interesting selection though. Maybe, just maybe he is in consideration for the aussie tour if plays well enough in the next month or so (provided he gets an opportunity to play)

Kaif too makes a ltd overs side -strange one. No other player from the ODI squad is in here, GG obviously has fitness to prove before International matches so may not be a bad idea. No Trivedi, mildly surprising. Ravi Inder Singh the Punjab opener, and Joginder also are notable exclusions

Another exciting selection is that of S Anirudh --> Anyone notice this one? :haha: I just can't believe that there is no one better than Anirudh as a one-day batsman??? No exciting selections in either of the 3 teams... Same old tried and failed boring players like badrinath. Irfan is an interesting selection though. Maybe, just maybe he is in consideration for the aussie tour if plays well enough in the next month or so (provided he gets an opportunity to play)
but no one have better father than him :haha:
Dude, they are not selecting the National team. There are a gazillion useless players in those 3 teams, it so happens one of them is Cheeka's son. :hahaha: