Where are ha8ers now?

Chaos

Thats a no then! O well Sachin is a legend, Dravid is a legend and Jumbo is a legend! I will never criticise these heroes of indian cricket. Lets see radhs if you can get over your obssession with dravid and rightly praise sachin as well like any true indian fan would!
what i dont understand is why ppl translate me wanting sachin out of team to me hating him. I get just as disappointed as the so called 'sachin-fans' when he doesnt score or scores but India loses. You ppl are missing the point completly.

Ok my honest opinion dsr... I don't hate sachin (like most non worshippers) I wish to see him score a lot of runs for the team....and break many records... Like a lot of others ...i feel there have been times when he has (like many other greats) put his performance over the teams .And I don't care too much for those performances. Unlike a lot of the others...I don't expect him to score big ones each time...I am perfectly Ok with him scoring an odd century here and there with a few ducks...and a few average scores as long as the team benefits.It is only when people get the opinion that milestones are being chased(which is fine) not keeping team interest in mind that most people get upset. As for supporting all heroes...My only criteria is team interest .... There is only one person I don't like ...and that is yuvi because i truely believe that he just plays for his spot in the team.....and gets complacent once he gets it.But I am willing to bow down every time he performs ans acknowledge his contribution.... Dravid is a favourite of course....not just for his batting but also his selfless nature.How he never asks for" his" batting position...how he is ready to put himself in the hot seat every single time and do the "wall" .How he is willing to take difficult decisions even when he knows he will be criticises by one and all.But he is also not above criticism.If you read carefully I have criticised him too .....specially in the recent past ...and also for supporting sehwag more than he deserves. As for sachin's recent performance....Last one was special....and very entertaining. The one before that was too slow although I won't blame him for the loss ....he did more than his bit...but took too long. And I hope he does well today too.Unlike you...who probably will expect another big one (so that you can continue your war dance) I will be very happy with a good solid start . What I hope and wish for is good performance from one or more newcomers.That would be great!. .