Where are ha8ers now?

Chaos

I feel so vindicated w.r.t sachin ! All the threads , all the posts that i have spent defending him and his place in the team havent gone waste after all ! But , just for the sake of keeping things sane in the forum , i am just shutting up now. :shakehands:

what is frak? is that something you do often? :haha:
You should take his advice IMO for your comment about SRT. Expect the guy to score every single innings ? eh ? 2 back-2-back 90s in bowler friendly conditions, one a matchwinning knock in a must-win encounter and he still gets flak....Pffft. Stupid expectations knows no bounds i suppose !

he got praise for a match winning 90. he got flak for a career low SR 90 for the number of balls faced, causing team to fall short by 20 or so runs. how stupid? anyways, we are all (i hope) glad that we won the series. that's what it is all about. not the 90s or the 40s or the 4s. if we had lost the series there would really be nothing for me to cheer about. now, i think it is time for you to learn how to frakk yourself from your friend THX. :cantstop: