Now in Chennai.

coffee_rules

LOL@ Suhasini! Actor Suhasini , the brain behind the Chennai flash mob , told TOI it was dedicated to actor Rajinikanth whose birthday falls on December 12. "This is our gift for him ." If common men andwomen shook a leg at Mumbai, here, actors Suhasini Mani Ratnam , Poornima Bhagyaraj , Fathima Babu , Ganesh Venkatraman , Uma Padmanabhan and director Manobala stole the show. The cast of the flash mob - mostly students of New College visual communication department and other city college- roamedin the mall pretending to beshoppers . "Once the first song played out, all of us gathered near a coffee shop and started dancing ," said Manobala . "The shoppers also joined us, it was exciting ," hesaid . The second song was 'Otha Sollala ' from A a d u k a l a mand the third was the soup song 'Why this Kolaveri Di' . The cryptic dance sequence was wrapped up in two-and-half minutesflat . Suhasini said everything happened with the help of internet in three days ' time . "I wanted to create a buzz in a differentway ," shesaid . The ICFF committee members thought of promoting the film festival in such a way that it attracted youngsters. "We want youngsters to understand international films too," said Suhasini. On Saturday night , the group rehearsed in the mall after work hours , said Rizwan , professor at New College visual-communication department . "I was busy shopping and all off a sudden people started dancing. I didn't know what was happening. And hearing the music my four-year-old son started dancing. After seeing Suhasini and Poornima, I thought it was some kind of film promotion ," said Uma Krishnan, a shopper at Express Avenue . So can we expect another flash mob? "Soon ," said Sushasini .