Munaf, Asif and Sreesanth

i was going through the stats and oppositions these three players have played against.. these is not much difference between Sreesanth..and Asif.... Sreesanth scores over Asif in ODIs..and Asif scores over Sreesanth in Tests... and the margin of diff. is not much in both forms of the games.. they have played equal number of Tests and ODI... BUT THERE WILL ALWAYS BE * AGAINST ASIF FOR TAKING DRUGS infact Munaf scores above these two in ODIs.... will provide detailed Stats..in a short while..or some kind soul can do it.. it will be interesting to follow the career of these three over next 5 years..to see..how they fare over longer duration of time... of course assuming Asif does not indulge in Naan Roll stuffs again..

S = Sreesanth ; A = Asif; M =Munaf S( T) = Matches: 9; Wickets: 40; Average: 25.73;Economy Rate:3.35; Strike Rate:46.03 A(T) = Matches: 9 ;Wickets: 49;Average: 20.12;Economy Rate: 3.09;Strike Rate: 39.06 P(T) = Matches: 7;Wickets: 25;Average: 29.00;Economy Rate: 2.90;Strike Rate: 60.00 S(O) = Matches: 29;Wickets: 38;Average: 34.95;Economy Rate: 5.66;Strike Rate: 37.03 A(O) = Matches: 28;Wickets: 31;Average: 34.32;Economy Rate: 4.62;Strike Rate: 44.61 M(O) = Matches: 22;Wickets: 26;Average: 30.81;Economy Rate: 4.55;Strike Rate: 40.65

It doesn't matter who's better at this point in time but it is good to see the sub continent produce some decent pacers that can win games outside sub continent. It will only strengthen the international cricket and for once we may be able to see some even contests.

I think it is stupid to debate heatedly over stats for total newbies. Let them play 40-50 tests and then we shall see. besides, i do think Sreesanth is as good a prospect as Asif- Asif gets better bounce while Sreesanth has a better variety IMO. but Asif is a dope-cheat, so i will consider his record with an astrix-mark.

I think it is stupid to debate heatedly over stats for total newbies. Let them play 40-50 tests and then we shall see. besides, i do think Sreesanth is as good a prospect as Asif- Asif gets better bounce while Sreesanth has a better variety IMO. but Asif is a dope-cheat, so i will consider his record with an astrix-mark.
and Sree is much faster... and he can only get better with experience and better control....