If there was a general election tommorow, who would you vote for?

King Tendulkar

If there was a general election tommorow, who would you vote for?  

1 member has voted

1. 1.

• Congress
    • BJP

Nitish Kumar campaigned in UP for JD(U). How many seats did he win? How can you expect BJP workers in Gujarat, MP, Karnataka etc (basically all India minus Bihar) go an campaign for Nitish Kumar? Without any workers on the ground, no matter who the PM candidate is, there can only be defeat. All politics is local, and without a strong and motivated party structure on the ground there can be no victory. With Modi - one thing is guaranteed : the BJP workers will be enthused to go out and campaign for him. It may destroy the NDA but IMO Modi will resurrect the BJP. In 2009 an aged Advani failed to enthuse traditional BJP supporters (esp the middle class) to come out and vote for him. A fat lot of good was the support of the NDA partners.
It is about winning. I am saying NDA need to project Nitish only if they need to win. Nitish campaigning for JDU and Nitish campaigning for NDA is completely different things. And I believe you understand the difference. He might not win votes by campaigning in UP for JDU but there is no denying that if he had campaigned for NDA combined then they might have own more seats. If they just are willing to contest then they might make anybody the PM candidate. Even the BJP MP from Andaman and Nicobar would not make much difference. As I mentioned, it is about calculations. If they make 100 seats alone with BJP workers happy what benefit would it make. Many NDA allies have already defected to the third front or UPA in the past and the rest would also leave. BJP hardly has grassroots workers in half of the Indian states. As I said, by mere calculations BJP can never win elections on its own without even presence in most parts of India. It needs allies. And more often than not, it depends on the allies rather than the allies depending on it. If Nitish or SAD or somebody else becomes Naveen Patnaik or Chandrababu Naidu then BJP and NDA might soon become a minor party instead of becoming an important party.

MMS had a great image before he came to the office...and we know the rest what he did and how he did it. You need a person who can handle things at that level and has a vision and work towards that. I am not getting into exercise of comparing Nitish and Modi. For that matter, I can even live with Swaraj or Jaitley at that post. I really want to see some change in Delhi. Tired of seeing same idiots year after year. Last change has swept away all the oldies. One more change will also throw away some more useless bad apples (Not just congo but all the parties).

I don't know if me posting a video will add any value to this thread, but this guy is someone who needs to be heard.
I never understand why such clean educated thinking leaders and clean parties never make big. I have never heard of this guy or his party and just googled to find details that he has one seat perhaps in the AP assembly. But more such honest people need to make big. It seems what he is saying is correct and the whole system is so corrupt and incompetent that a clean leader or party can never make it big. I hope that one day a truly patriotic nationalistic humane progressive political party who does not believe in corruption, vote bank politics etc. becomes big in the nation. As time passes by, it seems it will always remain a dream.

I never understand why such clean educated thinking leaders and clean parties never make big. I have never heard of this guy or his party and just googled to find details that he has one seat perhaps in the AP assembly. But more such honest people need to make big. It seems what he is saying is correct and the whole system is so corrupt and incompetent that a clean leader or party can never make it big. I hope that one day a truly patriotic nationalistic humane progressive political party who does not believe in corruption' date=' vote bank politics etc. becomes big in the nation. As time passes by, it seems it will always remain a dream.[/quote'] Like he mentioned, good people have to be insane to enter politics with the deck stacked against them. He list 3 kinds of people in politics, sons and daughters of politicians, rich (illegitimate or legitimate but unaccounted) and criminals. Intelligent people with integrity would bolt for greener pastures at first opportunity. Dr JP is a rarity no doubt and in his own words - Insane.

Like he mentioned' date=' good people have to be insane to enter politics with the deck stacked against them. He list 3 kinds of people in politics, [b']sons and daughters of politicians, rich (illegitimate or legitimate but unaccounted) and criminals. Intelligent people with integrity would bolt for greener pastures at first opportunity. Dr JP is a rarity no doubt and in his own words - Insane.
Exactly, you'd have to be insane to enter politics. Seldom do you have people like Dr. JP willing to risk their all in hope of changing the system, and the country for good. He's been doing this (educating people about democratic reforms) for the last 16 years, yet people have no idea about him, and I wonder how many more hidden gems we have in this country. In AP, at the regional level you have people like Jagan Mohan, who have money enough to launch their own TV channels, and "promote their causes". You can't compete without money. "Paisa bolta hai".

JDU does not have popularity but that does not mean Nitish Kumar does not have popularity. JDU will obviously not have popularity because they do not have grassroots base in other states unlike national parties. But to say Nitish does not have popularity outside Gujarat is absurd. Nitish is the most popular leader of NDA in India and all educated Indians know him well. He was awarded by Forbes, MSN, CNN-IBN, NDTV etc. as the Indian of the year. So, he definitely has cut across not only sections within India but also outside India. Awards and recognition XLRI,Jamshedpur "Sir Jehangir Ghandy Medal" for Industrial & Social Peace 2011. "MSN Indian of the year 2010" NDTV Indian of the Year Politics, 2010 Forbes "India's Person of the Year", 2010 CNN-IBN "Indian of the Year Award" Politics, 2010 NDTV Indian of the year Politics, 2009 Economics Times "Business reformer of the Year 2009". 'Polio Eradication Championship Award' 2009, by Rotary Internationals. CNN-IBN Great Indian of the Year Politics, 2008 The Best Chief Minister, according to the CNN-IBN and HT State of the Nation Poll 2007. I am not saying that his PM candidacy would help his party to gain votes outside Bihar but it will help NDA to gain votes. Nitish has got extreme popularity in all sections of society including lower castes and Muslims etc. who are not known to vote a lot for BJP or for that matter NDA. When people vote for national elections they look at the PM candidate and the person at the helm of affairs. And they know that Nitish is an incorruptible, secular, bold and progressive leader. So, they trust him a lot. Jaitley and Sushma are also ok but they do not have the x-factor for which people would vote them over Congress. Sushma might not get the youth vote too as she is seen as too much of a traditionalist as people might remember from her time as the Information and Broadcasting Minister when she banned Fashion TV, AXN etc. Jaitley has a progressive outlook but then not a popular leader or great personality. Modi is good but he would never be accepted by NDA allies and people within BJP leave apart common masses outside Gujarat. So, Nitish is the best bet.
I am speaking from what I have observed over the past 2-3 elections in UP. Nitish Kumar is simply unknown in this state. When there's a rally of his party with him attending, the 1st question people ask is "Yeh Nitish kaun hai aur yeh JDU kaun si party hai". Just because he has done well in Bihar doesn't automatically make him acceptable to the whole country. As I said in another thread, there are many CMs who have done commendable work in their states and are as popular (if not more) in their states as Nitish is in Bihar but that doesn't mean they should be projected as PM candidate even if their party can win at most 20 lok Sabha seats in a house of 543. JDU is a small regional player with presence in just one state in the entire country. There is absolutely no justification or advantage to the BJP or NDA in making JDU's leader the PM candidate when a large part of the country doesn't even know him. p.s. as for awards etc - even Rahul Gandhi has received many of these "young Indian of the year" awards. Does that make him eligible to be PM??
Do you realize how unrealistic you are being? The BJP may not be in top shape but any non-BJP person as the PM-candidate with kill the party for ever, it will become the laughing stock of the whole country, hardly any BJP worker will even campaign. I mean this will gift Congress a majority on its own, and BJP might end up with single digits. With Modi, Jaitley or anyone else from BJP it is a question of win/loss. With Nitish it is pure and simple extinction, a certain political suicide. There is as much chance of Nitish being the PM-candidate for BJP as Rahul Gandhi or MMS. Its not going to happen. Go with Modi - that is the best throw of dice left with BJP.
Completely agree with everything except the last line.

I can almost say for sure Nitish would have been a trump card who would have won easily. It is about the overall perception. Nitish can attract votes of all sections of society and he is known as a non-corrupt progressive leader but without religious or caste problems attached with him. I like Modi but hardly any of the NDA allies would accept him as PM. And his image outside of Gujarat is that of a hardliner and would result in BJP ending in probably single digits (at least if you say Nitish would do that then Modi would definitely be lower). To be honest' date= even a major NDA ally like Nitish has openly criticized Modi and he and his party insults him openly. In the last elections, almost every BJP ally said equivocally that they would need to leave NDA if Modi is made PM candidate. Even within BJP, most are not sure of Modi as PM candidate and hence, go with the safer path of saying Jaitley or Sushma. Modi might be a good enough PM candidate but then his credibility outside Gujarat across various sections of society is a big question mark. And in recent years, the court cases etc. have been highlighted even more by media which has made his almost unacceptable. And BJP can never win national elections alone as they are hardly present in formidable numbers in even half of India and would definitely need allies. In Eastern and Southern parts of India, BJP is not even a formidable force. Many are even predicting that BJP might be swept away even in Karnataka in the 2013 elections due to the corrupt and undisciplined image. And even their present allies keep on lambasting them over other reasons leave apart a Modi which would be seen as allies as huge. And to be honest, the allies can survive without BJP but BJP cannot survive without the allies. A good example was the Patnaik govt. in Orissa where BJP met an instant death in the state as soon as they left the coalition. On the other hand, even after all the losses, it is quite known that Congress plays alone in almost all states as was said by a news channel yesterday. So, a win for BJP in many cases means win for BJP and ally whereas for Congress it means win on its own. So, they will definitely have some formidable presence from all states of India be it less or own whereas NDA tally does not mean its own tally. So, they need to take care of the allies very closely. Just to give an example in the election results recently, BJP top brass said that they were even surprised to win 12 seats in Punjab and thought they will lose all their 23 seats and would pull down SAD. So, it was actually an SAD win and BJP became even weaker in the state compared to last elections. If for some day there is some serious dispute between SAD and BJP over something then it would mean death for BJP in Punjab. Similarly, if BJP someday has problems with Nitish it might mean death for BJP in Bihar as people trust Nitish more than BJP there. So, it is a numbers game. Even in BJP's best ever performance during Vajpayee's time it was 182 seats which was a dream come true. And in today's date there is nobody with the charishma and clean image Vajpayeeji in BJP who can get votes across all sections of society. And Indian society today has become a lot more modern and moved away from religious lines compared to the 90s. In fact, BJP getting booted from Ayodhya is a good example of how it has become even more important for politicians to become acceptable to all. So, at best it can win at best say 150 seats even in the best of optimism. So, for the rest 122+ seats it would need alliance and many loyal NDA followers like DMK, BJD, Trinamool Congress, MDMK, National Conference etc. are openly opposing it and have left nowadays. So, it would instead need new allies. So, to be honest, unless they can put someone like Nitish who can get votes from all sections of Indians then they might find it very difficult to even stand a chance. And that is based on realistic facts of today. BJP has also become a lot weaker in many states since those 90s era and are declining even further or depending on alliances with regional parties. So, they need to think wisely on how they would go. I would like to see some leader like Modi (only if he displays a clean image in terms of incorruptible and secular leader) as PM but then he would never be accepted by most NDA allies and as well as other Indians. Even his allies have their states to heed to and they need to make sure they remain in power in their respective states before thinking about national politics. I hate all political parties in their current form but politics in India is also about votebanks and numbers game. Congress despite all their problems are quite good at it and know very well that BJP has very less chances of making it to the national politics again. At best, there can be a hung house and even in that case they would probably have better chances of support from other parties compared to BJP. Though it might mean that the ruling of the country would be quite terrible with Left Parties, TMC, AIADMK etc. calling the shots. Only a person like Nitish can bring a turnaround in NDA fortunes.
You say that Modi's credibility outside Gujarat is questionable - I agree with this BUT tell me how is Nitish Kumar's credibility outside Bihar NOT questionable? What has he manged to achieve outside Bihar in the last 7 or 8 years?? Its a very simple fact - he is just another good, progressive CM among many others in this country. Thats it. The very idea of Nitish as the leader of the NDA is so improbable and unfeasible that I would say that there are higher chances of BJP going with the Congress in the polls then the BJP agreeing to Nitish Kumar as the PM candidate OF NDA :giggle:

What? Is this the way you console yourself? I mean do you even know Nitish has always been a good friend of Modi, he was very few of the politician who supported Modi after 2003. He did not invited Modi as he didnot wanted actual Clown of Indian politics Lalu yadav to shift people attention from development to their bread and butter ie cast, religion based politics. You may call him any name but please give me answers for following questions: 1. Before 2001 even cities like Surat and Vadodara did not have more than 18 hrs electricity. He used the same resources and developed a master plan for electricity now even the villages of Gujarat have 24 hrs electricity. 2. There are three states in India which produce cotton, Andhra, Gujarat and Maharashtra you would have heard farmers suicide from Andhra and Maharashtra frequently last 10 years. Have you ever heard any farmer suicide in Gujarat. Why? ever thought because Modi has planned in such a way that the farmers are selling there cotton in Chinese market. 3. Agriculture growth of more than 12 % in a barren land like Gujarat. He made it possible by linking most of the rivers, Central gov has not yet even been able to develop preplanning for river linking. 4. Law and Order. Ahmedabad was the most communally sensitive area every year there were so many news of Muslims dying in communal violence have you even heard of a child also getting injured in any kind of voilence in last 10 years. 5. Number of lions was decreasing drastically, this man took it also challenge and now Gir forest is one of the safest place for Lions. 6. Gujarat was the first state where even in villages there was broadband. 7. Its the only state were women can roam freely late night. 8. Its the only state were you have a number like 911 and if you dial it Ambulance will be at your door step within 10 minutes 9. Some reports suggested that Gujarat lag behind in mal nutrition, he not like our central gov leaders who r most of the time like we cant do anyhting took bold step and working on it as a challenge. 10. You throw a challenge to this guy and he will accept it. The women literacy rate was among lowest in Gujarat according to 2001 census and he took it as challenge and now the literacy rate of Gujarat women is among best.
What a rant! There are other Chief Ministers in India who have done as good or a better job than Modi in administration without murdering 1200 people.
All this when a section of media, gov machinery and people like you were against his life and were searching for a single opportunity to hang him at India gate.Now please let me know how is he a clown and how this man got Bharat Ratna. 1. He became PM with more 3/4th majority. 2. Biggest genocide happened during his era Anti Sikh. 3. Kashmir problem started during his time. 4. Punjab problem became worse during his era. 5. He opened Ram mandir gate and hence strated the most communal era. 6. He sent his own army to kill his own people in Srilanka. 7. China opened their economy but this man did nothing and we became more and more backwards 8. Bofors made the way for people sitting at highest post as to how you cna do corruption and still nothing happens to you. His son is asking vote on his fathers name, its your decision to call Clown. The butcher or the Bharat Ratna.
Last I checked, Rajiv Gandhi died more than 20 years ago and this thread is about the current political situation and options India has in the case of general elections. BTW, I am not sure how you assumed that I am a supporter of Rajiv Gandhi and the '84 riots just because I called Modi a genocidal maniac. For whatever it's worth I've accorded Rajiv Gandhi with the same esteem earlier. Now let's see who is the hypocrite here because you are the one who is denouncing Rajiv Gandhi and praising Modi: http://indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=1546737&postcount=120

I don't know if me posting a video will add any value to this thread, but this guy is someone who needs to be heard.
Intellectual Gravitas! He didn't struggle for right words at any point; complex political and even psychoanalytical jargon came effortlessly to him. The in-depth, weighty analysis was a refreshing change from the meaningless populist rhetoric that defines politics world-over. Having said that, can someone elaborate on what exactly he wants implemented in the parliament? The ability to vote against party lines with no fear of reprisal? His conclusion that giving MPs/MLAs more individual power in the Assemblies/Lok Sabha would somehow lead to them relinquishing their illegitimate self-appointed powers seemed overly optimistic.

It is about winning. I am saying NDA need to project Nitish only if they need to win. Nitish campaigning for JDU and Nitish campaigning for NDA is completely different things. And I believe you understand the difference. He might not win votes by campaigning in UP for JDU but there is no denying that if he had campaigned for NDA combined then they might have own more seats. If they just are willing to contest then they might make anybody the PM candidate. Even the BJP MP from Andaman and Nicobar would not make much difference. As I mentioned, it is about calculations. If they make 100 seats alone with BJP workers happy what benefit would it make. Many NDA allies have already defected to the third front or UPA in the past and the rest would also leave. BJP hardly has grassroots workers in half of the Indian states. As I said, by mere calculations BJP can never win elections on its own without even presence in most parts of India. It needs allies. And more often than not, it depends on the allies rather than the allies depending on it. If Nitish or SAD or somebody else becomes Naveen Patnaik or Chandrababu Naidu then BJP and NDA might soon become a minor party instead of becoming an important party.
You have got it all backwards. It is the BJP workers that will have to go out there and campaign for the PM candidate. Hardly any BJP worker will be enthused to campaign for anyone outside BJP as the PM candidate. By the way, during elections many RSS volunteers join in the campaigning and they will simply sit at home if the PM candidate is from outside BJP. As far as BJP being left with no allies - well, it was in the 90s when BJP was with only a couple of solid allies when BJP rose to prominence. Unfortunately, compromises that were made during the NDA time eroded the credibility of the BJP to some extent. My belief is that if BJP does well on its own then potential allies themselves will step forward to lend support.

You have got it all backwards. It is the BJP workers that will have to go out there and campaign for the PM candidate. Hardly any BJP worker will be enthused to campaign for anyone outside BJP as the PM candidate. By the way, during elections many RSS volunteers join in the campaigning and they will simply sit at home if the PM candidate is from outside BJP. As far as BJP being left with no allies - well, it was in the 90s when BJP was with only a couple of solid allies when BJP rose to prominence. Unfortunately, compromises that were made during the NDA time eroded the credibility of the BJP to some extent. My belief is that if BJP does well on its own then potential allies themselves will step forward to lend support.
There are many factual errors in that reasoning. Firstly, BJP had far more allies during the NDA time than it has got today. And most of the allies it lost were big allies and not with a seat or two. Some of the allies of that time included DMK/AIADMK, Trinamool Congress, Telegu Desam Party, BJD (Naveen Patnaik) etc. and those were big allies. I am not even counting the smaller ones with a few seats. Now, it has got only JDU (Nitish), Akali Dal and Shiv Sena remaining of the big allies. So, it is wrong to say BJP had got handful of allies. It had far more allies than any other coalition. Secondly, India in the 90s and Indian in 2012 or 2014 are completely different. India was more or less a conservative society in those days with somewhat religious affinities. Religion has made way out of Indian life partially in the last couple of decades partially due to influx of Western values and partially due to people realizing that such divisions only hamper the nation. So, such a polarization of India is not possible in today's date. BJP lost even the Ayodhya seat this time round which should give you a good idea of the decline of importance even in such places which were regarded as devoutly religious in the past. So, it cannot gain votes based on religious lines in today's date and would need to completely transform itself into a moderate party in the long run to remain in the big game. And BJP does not have presence in half of India's states and so, it can never gain substantial numbers on it's own. Even parties like Shiv Sena are gradually transforming from religious lines to regional lines (which is equally bad if not worse). So, it needs to reform the "image" and change its strategy in the long and keep in mind the allies. It does not matter if they are good or secular or nationalistic but the problem is that BJP's image has become "anti-secular and anti-nationalistic" and it is also exaggerated by the national media. Even many of the present allies are deciding at time to time whether such a coalition benefits them as they lose out on votes in regional elections etc. due to the negative "image" of BJP. So, it needs to shed the image of being religious in the long run to make am impact in the long run. Having said that, BJP by itself has got only 3-4 MPs from minority religions and quite less representation from lower castes too. Though the minority LS MPs like Siddhu, Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi and Shahnawaz Hussain have been given prominent roles in the party including Vice President role but then the ratio of representation of minority religions is not reflective of the actual presence of those minority religions. And this is the case in state elections too where I can hardly see any minority or lower caste candidates. India has 20% minority and maybe another 40-50% lower castes if not more. So, the proper representation in candidacy might also be needed to change the "perception" in the long run. Nitish might not be known in inner areas but he is respected by the educated class. People in inner areas do not know about other candidates either and are too fed up with their own lives to care about who are the politicians. They would rather give votes for somebody who gives them some short term benefits as mentioned in the JP video earlier in the thread. I personally have said it for a long time that Nitish would be the trump card for NDA. And I stick by my words.

Intellectual Gravitas! He didn't struggle for right words at any point; complex political and even psychoanalytical jargon came effortlessly to him. The in-depth, weighty analysis was a refreshing change from the meaningless populist rhetoric that defines politics world-over. Having said that, can someone elaborate on what exactly he wants implemented in the parliament? The ability to vote against party lines with no fear of reprisal? His conclusion that giving MPs/MLAs more individual power in the Assemblies/Lok Sabha would somehow lead to them relinquishing their illegitimate self-appointed powers seemed overly optimistic.
I agree. He might be good and act out of self-interest but he is thinking to optimistically about the current crop of politicians. Some of them might change but a lot of them would not. Having said that, I have almost watched a couple of his videos on Youtube after I watched his video in this thread. He is honest and at times perhaps a bit too honest. But he says that the thinking that something non-political and a revolution to overthrow elected govts. is good is completely wrong. And I agree with that. The day we start overthrowing govts. we would be in serious mess. In fact, I agree on most of his things though I do not think one or two things are practical enough for a corrupt democracy like us. I would definitely like people like him and political parties like his party grow bigger and come to the national stage in the future. After a long time, I saw an Indian politicians who inspired me and seemed to be honest and to speak from his heart. Personally I like Manmohan too but he is too timid and too much influenced by his party high command to be a man of courage and dignity.

@ViruRulez yiou've been going on and on about BJP not having allies. Tell me how many allies did Congress have before 2004?? IIRC it was only after they performed well in 2004 elections that many parties came forward to join the coalition. Same will happen if BJP does well in Lok Sabha 2014. Parties like TMC, AIADMK, TDP, RLD, BJD, AGP etc will definitely offer support if needed.

I never understand why such clean educated thinking leaders and clean parties never make big. I have never heard of this guy or his party and just googled to find details that he has one seat perhaps in the AP assembly. But more such honest people need to make big. It seems what he is saying is correct and the whole system is so corrupt and incompetent that a clean leader or party can never make it big. I hope that one day a truly patriotic nationalistic humane progressive political party who does not believe in corruption' date=' vote bank politics etc. becomes big in the nation. As time passes by, it seems it will always remain a dream.[/quote'] You still seem to think that some honest politician with integrity will save the country and be a knight in shining armour (despite all the evidence to the contrary). This is nothing but a fantasy. What you are in fact railing against, are the voters who vote for such politicians. To be a successful politician you need to have a psychopathic thirst for power and use the irrational prejudices of a sufficient number people to your advantage.

Modi is a clown and a genocidal maniac. The guy has tried to campaign for BJP outside Gujarat and has repeatedly got hi ***** handed to him in a platter. The biggest denouncement of this genocidal maniac was the way he begged to campaign in Bihar hoping to ride on an already assured win for Nitish Kumar' date=' but Nitish gave him a boot, and went on to win a landslide![/quote'] afaik, rahul baba has also got his **** wooped in state elections :dance:

You still seem to think that some honest politician with integrity will save the country and be a knight in shining armour (despite all the evidence to the contrary). This is nothing but a fantasy. What you are in fact railing against' date= are the voters who vote for such politicians. To be a successful politician you need to have a psychopathic thirst for power and use the irrational prejudices of a sufficient number people to your advantage.
honest politicians who are in politics for reasons other than simply making money can deliver the goods - we have seen this in many states like Bihar, Gujarat, MP, Orrisa . This is not necessary - there are examples of people who were not at all keen to join politics and never craved power (like Naveen Patnaik) but they have turned out to be successful development oriented politicians.

What a rant! There are other Chief Ministers in India who have done as good or a better job than Modi in administration without murdering 1200 people. Last I checked, Rajiv Gandhi died more than 20 years ago and this thread is about the current political situation and options India has in the case of general elections. BTW, I am not sure how you assumed that I am a supporter of Rajiv Gandhi and the '84 riots just because I called Modi a genocidal maniac. For whatever it's worth I've accorded Rajiv Gandhi with the same esteem earlier. Now let's see who is the hypocrite here because you are the one who is denouncing Rajiv Gandhi and praising Modi: http://indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=1546737&postcount=120
That is the language which has made Modi more popular, exaggerating numbers calling murderer, butcher. Do you have faith in Indian Democracy and Judicial system or not. Let court decide, till the time I am assuming that you are the one who murdered those 51 karsevaks in Godhra and from now on I will call you murderer, is that fine? Oh really, there have been administrators who did better job then Modi please name them sir and what exactly have they done , now while giving example please take note that 2001 modis state went through a riot of big proportion, 2002 India's one of the worst earthquake hit this state. From 2004 the government at centre and also people like Teesta, Barkha and you are against his life. Give this kind of situation to any administrator and he will pi** in his paint. This man came as winner now even Pakistan, China, Mehbooba Mufti are queuing outside his CM office to get an appointment. Come back to me when you will find one leader who negotiates himself with Chinese government to get his 4 businessman freed. This is Leader. I haven't assumed that you are big Rajiv Gndhi fan, I know that. you are a fan of anything mediocre if its Indian and Rajeev Gandhi was the prime example of that.I am seeing your posts from year 2008. :icflove:.

That is the language which has made Modi more popular' date=' exaggerating numbers calling murderer, butcher.[b'] Do you have faith in Indian Democracy and Judicial system or not. Let court decide, till the time I am assuming that you are the one who murdered those 51 karsevaks in Godhra and from now on I will call you murderer, is that fine? Oh really, there have been administrators who did better job then Modi please name them sir and what exactly have they done , now while giving example please take note that 2001 modis state went through a riot of big proportion, 2002 India's one of the worst earthquake hit this state. From 2004 the government at centre and also people like Teesta, Barkha and you are against his life. Give this kind of situation to any administrator and he will pi** in his paint. This man came as winner now even Pakistan, China, Mehbooba Mufti are queuing outside his CM office to get an appointment. Come back to me when you will find one leader who negotiates himself with Chinese government to get his 4 businessman freed. This is Leader. I haven't assumed that you are big Rajiv Gndhi fan, I know that. you are a fan of anything mediocre if its Indian and Rajeev Gandhi was the prime example of that.I am seeing your posts from year 2008. :icflove:.
I won't waste your time any further if you have faith in Indian democracy and it's judicial system - forget about others, mainstream politicians like Laloo, Jagdish Tytler are walking around with immunity. Sukh Ram had boras of cash unearthed from his home in full view of the media and the public - was he ever convicted? I am a fan of anything mediocre if it's Indian? I'll take that as a compliment because usually I am branded as an anti Indian on the forum. BTW, since I have such a strong fan following that you have been reading my posts since 2008 can you link a few which led you that conclusion? Faith in Indian judiciary! :hysterical:

I won't waste your time any further if you have faith in Indian democracy and it's judicial system - forget about others' date=' mainstream politicians like Laloo, Jagdish Tytler are walking around with immunity. [b']Sukh Ram had boras of cash unearthed from his home in full view of the media and the public - was he ever convicted? I am a fan of anything mediocre if it's Indian? I'll take that as a compliment because usually I am branded as an anti Indian on the forum. BTW, since I have such a strong fan following that you have been reading my posts since 2008 can you link a few which led you that conclusion? Faith in Indian judiciary! :hysterical:
Recently he was sentenced to 5 years in jail.