Tdigi new Roadpati/Sadakpati

Sir john

Received more moniez. This time form Yoda-esque... Thank you Ramu Kaka, Saurav, Yoda-esque... :icflove: SIR JOHN... lo bhai.. from sadakpati to billionpati... thanks to your thread!
I came here to donate monies to u but now u have more than me.can u donate sm plz:((

I came here to donate monies to u but now u have more than me.can u donate sm plz:((
Thanks bro, but I am in no position myself to donate as I have to invest the moniez given by the evangelists..in hope of some huge returns. :pray:

Thanks bro' date=' but I am in no position myself to donate as I have to invest the moniez given by the evangelists..in hope of some huge returns. :pray:[/quote'] I was just kidding. hopefully u get ur desired returns

Ramu Kaka gave me all his moniez... :ohmy: What a wonderful gesture..Thank you kaka .:icflove: Now have to adopt a better strategy of turning a profit. :P
The actual translation was Ramu Kaka gave me all his moniez... :ohmy: What a wonderful gesture..Thank you kaka, you won't get banned now. Good boy :giggle: These cases are why I support Anna. So we can investigate without permission into this corruption!

Stuge, today I bet all of it on RR, including your $1. :pray: I would love to have all of your moniez. TIA. :icflove:
GL to you bhai but RR don't play well away from home :(( At least, you could of waited until the toss was done :sad: