ABDV thrashes Dale Steyn for 23 runs in an over

Jersey #10

not like this...:wall: not with this authority and clean hitting
They can! It was good but Viru and Gayle can do it, reduce good bowlers to nothing. Mahi not in that ruthless form or back in day he could. UV too. Quite a few players man. Even Dada in dreams :cantstop:

People reading too much into this. Small ground, flat pitch, any batsman on his day would have done this Anyone remember the way pollard took apart Victoria in champions league, they had Brett lee, siddle, and Stuart Clarke.

They can! It was good but Viru and Gayle can do it, reduce good bowlers to nothing. Mahi not in that ruthless form or back in day he could. UV too. Quite a few players man. Even Dada in dreams :cantstop:
gayle played a maiden to steyn today..:winky: anyway i know but runs was not my point.. the way he played him..steyn was bowling near 150k! and ab still had so much time !:omg:

People reading too much into this. Small ground, flat pitch, any batsman on his day would have done this Anyone remember the way pollard took apart Victoria in champions league, they had Brett lee, siddle, and Stuart Clarke.
if you are in India...plz go to lseep brah... Once in a while we have enjoy some innings irrespective of who done that or against whom...

why cant he do that now :((
It was in the first IPL 2008 :cantstop: . Because he lost this aggressive instinct. You need instinct to be aggressive.. but his first instinct inowadays s to not to lose wicket early an attitude suitable for ODIs.When he started his career Dhoni could not be stopped from playing aggressive shots. He has to get that back.

It was in the first IPL 2008 :cantstop: . Because he lost this aggressive instinct. You need instinct to be aggressive.. but his first instinct inowadays s to not to lose wicket early an attitude suitable for ODIs.When he started his career Dhoni could not be stopped from playing aggressive shots. He has to get that back.
:(( i remember he use to finish every game with sixes back then :sad:

you forgot sreesanth

I saw that match live. It was absolute brute force from Dhoni nothing else. He just muscled Steyn's express deliveries.
I saw that match live and Steyn was bowling as quick as this. That was just brute power by dhoni.