Live Auction-Dharamshala game-66th match - Kings XI Punjab v Chennai Super Kings-May 17

mishra

u refugee team fan stfu i allowed one match to urbestfriend nd asked beetle ji to open some matches threads but she declines first get ur info than say anything gtfu
I am the fan of the richest team :proud: and watch their matches 'live'. You are a pretender, you have no team and is the fan of a state where you've never even stepped in. And you did not allot any thread to my best friend, so STFU :beee: :whack: :whack:

I am the fan of the richest team :proud: and watch their matches 'live'. You are a pretender, you have no team and is the fan of a state where you've never even stepped in. And you did not allot any thread to my best friend, so STFU :beee: :whack: :whack:
maa ki aaankh' i born nd breed in jaipur mind it :finger: whistle poddus fan :finger:

well using 2 ids is real crime and tbh i think most of people started trolling bcos of sj :mad: he is a bad example for icf youngsters like me :proud:
abhey lunch ho gaya aab tera aaraam ka time hai :sherlock:

u refugee team fan stfu i allowed one match to urbestfriend nd asked beetle ji to open some matches threads but she declines first get ur info than say anything gtfu
:haha::haha::haha: One match!!. Abbey dhakkan mascot ka kaam maximum threads fans ko dena tha, not just one match. Look at other mascots

:haha::haha::haha: One match!!. Abbey dhakkan mascot ka kaam maximum threads fans ko dena tha, not just one match. Look at other mascots
sachu chele i asked beetle ji but she declined i try to give one to slick but he go hide or dont post much or post after big time period nd :rr: have few fan following nd i think beetle ji nd ub r only :rr: fans slick 30 ?% fan

sachu chele i asked beetle ji but she declined i try to give one to slick but he go hide or dont post much or post after big time period nd :rr: have few fan following nd i think beetle ji nd ub r only :rr: fans slick 30 ?% fan
Don't talk rubbish. This is you first post in the RR Official thread.. Go figure.. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=1887427&postcount=1 Of this Official thread: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=280502 Have some little bit of shame.. Also the T20 section Mods too should've monitored this situation. One one hand you create Mascots and ask them to ALLOCATE matches to fans to streamline and on the other hand you allow a Dictator to do whatever he likes..