Any one with a stock market idea ? Explain

Sehwag1830

Dont think it will be a bear market. Now the June quarter results will start coming and the stocks will begin to rise. I guess these dips are a buying opportunity.
stocks will rise only if the results are good kejriwalji :giggle:

Dont think it will be a bear market. Now the June quarter results will start coming and the stocks will begin to rise. I guess these dips are a buying opportunity.
Depends though which scrip dips. One scrip dipped from 150 odd to just 14 now. KFA too dipped below 3. Better to play with safe stocks with strong management/financials, isn't it ? Better to wait for the budget scheduled for 10th July and then take a call over buying srips of various companies within every sector.

Depends though which scrip dips. One scrip dipped from 150 odd to just 14 now. KFA too dipped below 3. Better to play with safe stocks with strong management/financials, isn't it ?
Yep...also avoid companies which have too much debt in their balance sheet. For example suzlon, it rose many folds in the bull run but is getting battered now quite unexpectedly. You could look into Pharma sector as it is an ever green sector.
Better to wait for the budget scheduled for 10th July and then take a call over buying srips of various companies within every sector.
Its each individual's call I guess.

stocks will rise only if the results are good kejriwalji :giggle:
That(quarter result) is one of the triggers for share-price rise, champ. Obviously the companies that you'll choose to buy, you will expect them to deliver a good quarter.

That(quarter result) is one of the triggers for share-price rise' date=' champ. Obviously the companies that you'll choose to buy, you will expect them to deliver a good quarter.[/quote'] if i want to buy some shares of a company after results , i would expect that company to post poor results :--D anyway if u r a F&O trader , you will be short ( and rollover forever ) on aam admi party after results :giggle:

Yep...also avoid companies which have too much debt in their balance sheet. For example suzlon, it rose many folds in the bull run but is getting battered now quite unexpectedly. You could look into Pharma sector as it is an ever green sector. Its each individual's call I guess.
iirc Suzlons balance sheet was disappointing since 2009 and it still is. This scrip was one of the hyped scrips during that time when it had fallen from 130 to 47. Stock was predicted by some to reach 60-70 then. I don't think it has crossed even 50 since that fall. Although it was in tie ups with some German company (Hansen iirc) for power generation plants along with some turbines contract and a few pipeline projects within India, it failed to match the expectations. Many other wind power generation companies have come into the fray especially on the coastal zone of Andhra Pradesh (or read as Telangana if that pleases you :--D) and Gujarat. Still there is huge scope for wind power generation and companies with good strategies can fight back imo. Yes, Pharma and IT usually do well and are ever green sector although there are exceptions. IT being reliant on Dollar, most top IT companies earn good revenue in dollars and that augurs well if rupee is doing bad at that stage.

Nifty will hit 8000 by the next quarter. The current dip is a great buying opportunity. Good time to reshuffle portfolio.
This has been called a structural bull market for a long time to come, with higher highs and higher lows. Like you said, every dip is a buying opportunity. Yesterday, FIIs were again net buyers and domestic investors were net sellers in booking profits and this has been a trend for some days. The market is gearing up for a new high again which will be higher than previous high which was 7800 (made yesterday).

iirc Suzlons balance sheet was disappointing since 2009 and it still is. This scrip was one of the hyped scrips during that time when it had fallen from 130 to 47. Stock was predicted by some to reach 60-70 then. I don't think it has crossed even 50 since that fall. Although it was in tie ups with some German company (Hansen iirc) for power generation plants along with some turbines contract and a few pipeline projects within India' date=' it failed to match the expectations. Many other wind power generation companies have come into the fray especially on the coastal zone of Andhra Pradesh (or read as Telangana if that pleases you :--D) and Gujarat. Still there is huge scope for wind power generation and companies with good strategies can fight back imo.[/quote'] It reached upto 38 and should be down at 27 i guess. Yes, IT is also evergreen but growth/returns in Pharma will be more than what they would be in IT so allocated more in Pharma than in IT. In IT, go for Mindtree, HCL tech, Tech Mahindra, CMC. In Pharma - Dr reddy's, Sun, Ipca, Lupin.

This has been called a structural bull market for a long time to come' date=' with higher highs and higher lows. Like you said, every dip is a buying opportunity. Yesterday, FIIs were again net buyers and domestic investors were net sellers in booking profits and this has been a trend for some days. The market is gearing up for a new high again which will be higher than previous high which was 7800 (made yesterday).[/quote'] True. If one can time the markets at least half the times, superb returns to be fetched. The next five years are a make or break for many a punter.