Sachin has forgotten how to score 100s

Ram

Watsup with the Mstr-Blstr these days ? So many 90's off late in inyernational cricket. I predict its because all the anti-Sachin , Pro-Ganguly , Pro-Dravid , Pro- RP Singh , Pro-Aggy, Pro Munaf....... .......Pro-Borde supporters have teamed up and put a spell on Sachin so that he doesnt get a 100. Please guys , take off your spell and allow the lil MASTER to do what he always does best - Rattle up 100s ! :D P.S - Damn , why have i begun posting like Dsr nowadays ! :confused_smile:

Master, Master - is the Master precious or Wicked, Tricksy :-) DLvIFRNbqOs Gollum: (With an evil expression) We wants it. We needs it. Must... have... the preciouss. They stole it from us. Sneaky little hobbitses. Wicked, tricksy, false. Smeagol: (Sweetly) No. Not master. Gollum: Yes, precious. False! They will cheat you, hurt you, lie. Smeagol: Master's my friend. Gollum: You don't have any friends. Nobody likes you. Smeagol: (Covering his ears.) Not listening. I'm not listening. Gollum: You're a liar, and a thief. Smeagol: No. Gollum: Mur-der-er. Smeagol: Go away. Gollum: Go away?!? (Laughs manically.) Smeagol: I hate you. I hate you. Gollum: Where would you be without me? Gollum, Gollum. I saved us. It was me. We survived because of me. Smeagol: Not... anymore. (Sits up.) Gollum: What did you say? Smeagol: Master looks after us now. We don't need you. Gollum: What? Smeagol: Leave now, and never come back. Gollum: Nooo! Smeagol: Leave now, and never come back. Gollum: (Snarls.) Smeagol: LEAVE now, and NEVER come BACK! (Hesitates and looks around. He realizes Gollum has left, and begins to dance and jump around.) Smeagol: We... We told him to go away, and away he goes precious. Gone, gone, gone! Smeagol is free!

Yeah he's had to forgo 5 100s in the last month. Couple of times he's been done by the umpires and at other times he has just been a little circumspect. Rahul Dravid used to be like this once and missed out on a lot of 100s. Nevertheless Tendulkar is among runs and that is good news.

but today he dint slow down.. he evn took a risk n lofted when he was at 96
Yes, he did. He started playing out dots off Collingwood and Flintoff, immediately started struggling - mistiming a few shots here and there. He looked nervous, a shadow of the guy who had been playing so well until then. All this simply because he knew a century was there for the taking.
What about his SR when he is in the 90's ? He always slows down once the 100 is in sight. If he just played normally instead of being record-hungry' date=' it would have come. Century fixation.[/quote'] Playing few dot balls doesn't mean he's record-hungry or nervous or whatever. This is the same guy who didn't even bother to get strike when in range of breaking anwar's record.
What about his SR when he is in the 90's ? He always slows down once the 100 is in sight. If he just played normally instead of being record-hungry' date=' it would have come. Century fixation.[/quote'] Tendulkar on average scores 0-70 at a S/R of about 85, his last 30 come at a S/R of 115. Don't know where your getting your information from.
Yes' date=' he did. He started playing out dots off Collingwood and Flintoff, immediately started struggling - mistiming a few shots here and there. He looked nervous, a shadow of the guy who had been playing so well until then. All this simply because he knew a century was there for the taking.[/quote'] Very selfish player!! We should drop him!!!:D