Afridi scores a 13 balls half century!

uganda :hysterical: bacche ki jaan lega :hysterical: 17.6 Isaneez to Shahid Afridi, SIX, firmly struck over long on Afridi is enjoying the bowling on offer 17.5 Isaneez to Shahid Afridi, SIX, My word thats mighty bitg hit over long on 17.4 Isaneez to Shahid Afridi, SIX, hit again over the bowler straight over the sight screen 17.3 Isaneez to Shahid Afridi, SIX, struck hard over the sight screen 17.2 Isaneez to Shahid Afridi, FOUR, Afridi moves across and hit it to fine leg good glane 17.1 Isaneez to Shahid Afridi, SIX, mayhem Afridi style struck over the bowler straight to the sight screen

That's impressive! I dont think the Indian think tank is taking the 20/20 WC seriously. There are only like 13 odd days left for the 20/20 WC and we are still playing ODIs. What about match practice for the 20/20s for the other players who are not playing odis at the moment but are in the 20/20 squad. There would be no if hardly any time for the team to gel. I wouldnt be surprised if India does poorly at this tournament as well.

:hail: I feel like doing a "Wasted Talents" article on Afridi.
I know what you mean. If you look at over 17.2, he got only a 4. That's Afridi for you - at the most unexpected times he fails....:D Seriously though, Afridi's problem IMO is he doesn't know how to distinguish between good and bad deliveries. He should take a leaf out of his brother Sehwag's book and learn to play a long test innings.