In case of rainy day...

kooljatt

Wanted to make a thread on this for some time. What motivates you to keep going when things are really tough, when you got your back against the wall, when you just want to explode !!! Plz share what motivates & inspire you Let me start...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ]How Bad Do You Want It? (Success) HD - YouTube[/ame] http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ozztKbU3Btk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DozztKbU3Btk&gl=GB

I was super upset/depressed/angry a week or 2 ago and I was like that for 2-3 days, what ended that mood was my 2 year old daughter saying "Papa never give up". Most probably she was repeating what she saw on a cartoon show that evening but when she told me that it meant a lot to me and I realized that I cant let things in life affect me and more importantly my time with family.

I was super upset/depressed/angry a week or 2 ago and I was like that for 2-3 days, what ended that mood was my 2 year old daughter saying "Papa never give up". Most probably she was repeating what she saw on a cartoon show that evening but when she told me that it meant a lot to me and I realized that I cant let things in life affect me and more importantly my time with family.
Oh wow ! Tnx for sharing bruv.

Gym is the best place for me to take out any stress or whenever you are sad. Spend an hour there and you have totally forgotten what is happening outside in the world. Whenever I am sad, I just stop being sad and go to the Gym and I become Awesome instead. True Story.

waah,, mashaALLAH.. beti baat karna shuru karde.. GOD bless her ...:pray:

Gym is the best place for me to take out any stress or whenever you are sad. Spend an hour there and you have totally forgotten what is happening outside in the world. Whenever I am sad, I just stop being sad and go to the Gym and I become Awesome instead. True Story.
Yh same here, I end up spending 3-4 hours in gym. You can feel the positive vibration around you. Being a marttial artist, Punching bags puts me at ease lol