Who can beat South Africa ?

Predator_05

Their monstrous batting lineup makes any target look easy. First they annihilated Australia in the warm-up, chased down a massive 200 in the opener vs WI with relative ease, comfortably cruised against Banglastan and then England. Now this emphatic victory vs NZ. Justin Kemp is the hardest hitter in the game and their batting lineup stretches all the way down to #10 - not that they need that depth, since their top order generally get the job done anyway. Who will stop them ?

i reckon a team which is chasing can win against them defending 180-190 is not enough against saffers with this awesome batting line up of saf.. pollock, morkel brother can also hit in their line up.. and kemp can fire any time.. just like he did today.. and he has scored against INdia before... so chasing is what everyteam s hould look for if they win the toss. defending the total might just get difficult..

The definitely look like the team to beat..and are very very confident rightnow..SL just seem to be going off the boil now..and Pakis are on resurgence..wonder if any of the two have the wheels to run over the SAFs. If Aussies do make it past SL tomm, they obviously have a good chance..but then, without Punter playing..it could be a tough bet

I dispute the fact that Kemp is the hardest hitter of the ball. This guy does not look convincing at all against the short pitch stuff and can be contained if fed with deliveries which are not drivable. But , got to agree that he can be devastating if the ball is pitched up because he has booming drives/ lifts in his arsenal.

I dispute the fact that Kemp is the hardest hitter of the ball. This guy does not look convincing at all against the short pitch stuff and can be contained if fed with deliveries which are not drivable. But ' date=' got to agree that he can be devastating if the ball is pitched up because he has booming drives/ lifts in his arsenal.[/quote'] offfcourse when ppl say he is the hardest hitter of the ball, then they mean "whenever he hitz big, then hez the hardest hitter" btw.. i am no way in favor of ppl saying this.. i think there are other batsmans from diff team who can hit harder then him.. our dhoni is not far behind either..
i reckon a team which is chasing can win against them defending 180-190 is not enough against saffers with this awesome batting line up of saf.. pollock, morkel brother can also hit in their line up.. and kemp can fire any time.. just like he did today.. and he has scored against INdia before... so chasing is what everyteam s hould look for if they win the toss. defending the total might just get difficult..
agreed..whatever matches they haveplayed till now they have won it by chasing the total down.
Their monstrous batting lineup makes any target look easy. First they annihilated Australia in the warm-up, chased down a massive 200 in the opener vs WI with relative ease, comfortably cruised against Banglastan and then England. Now this emphatic victory vs NZ. Justin Kemp is the hardest hitter in the game and their batting lineup stretches all the way down to #10 - not that they need that depth, since their top order generally get the job done anyway. Who will stop them ?
Joginder and Sreesanth:hysterical: