No messing around with us punjabiz

Cricketics

well...Punjabis (both Hindus & Sikhs) have achieved lots of successes....they have always been a good part of India's fighting force in wars....very well established business people..also Bollywood has its share of successful Punjabis like the Kapoors' date=' Khannas, Deols, Chopras, Devgans, etc....also very well established NRI's alongside Gujaratis....across the globe.[/quote'] Don't worry yaar I love Punjabis just like I love all Indians...infact I have love for all decent humans :isalute:

^^ About Bollywood, yes...Punjabis are all over bollywood, from directors to most of the actors.are punjabis Khans and Punjabis rule in bollywood, gujjus and sindhis are in the background with financing. The best thing I like about Punjabis is that they enjoy good food and partying, their parties are a treat with great food and carefree attitude.

well...Punjabis (both Hindus & Sikhs) have achieved lots of successes....they have always been a good part of India's fighting force in wars....very well established business people..also Bollywood has its share of successful Punjabis like the Kapoors' date=' Khannas, Deols, Chopras, Devgans, etc....also very well established NRI's alongside Gujaratis....across the globe.[/quote'] If only we could say the same about our ROP brethren!

thats a signal to everyone.. when a punjabi getz going.. then something might happen. saw the yuvi show today??? HATS OF TO PUNJABIZZZ LIKE ME
Punjabis are all hot headed.......caught up in the moment.........lack reasoning....they need to trumpet around they are an Indian to prove their patriotism........... Now Bengalis.....they are a diferent breed........cool calm reasoned.......cultured......:D

Punjabis are all hot headed.......caught up in the moment.........lack reasoning....they need to trumpet around they are an Indian to prove their patriotism........... Now Bengalis.....they are a diferent breed........cool calm reasoned.......cultured......:D
What nonsense ! Bengalis are weird people. They speak english in an accent nobody can understand and dont know anything other than how to run quiz shows. Now you see the Tamils , they are the real deal... They can... er..can... umm... I am not sure what they do properly actually. Anyways i think the point is made. :D

What nonsense ! Bengalis are weird people. They speak english in an accent nobody can understand and dont know anything other than how to run quiz shows. Now you see the Tamils , they are the real deal... They can... er..can... umm... I am not sure what they do properly actually. Anyways i think the point is made. :D
If you think Bengalis speake weird English...............try the bangladeshis (they are bengalis btw). I have a colleague and it appears that they pronounce every English word as if it was written in Bengali.

mate who told Punjabiz are all hot headed.... btw, lol @ cultured and cool, calm.. i won't curse any bengali, cauz begaliz are Indianz and i am n Indian.. :isalute:

Now this is an excellent assumption......just a bit childish...:haha:

mate who told Punjabiz are all hot headed.... btw, lol @ cultured and cool, calm.. i won't curse any bengali, cauz begaliz are Indianz and i am n Indian.. :isalute:
so could you tell me why exactly did you open this thread.... kamine tics :angry_smile::finger:

Barakhamba road??? damn o damnh.. udhar itne games khele hai maine... itni baar haraya hai modern ko @ modern.. lol... Gambhir once won modern a game single handedly againzt us..in that game he was run out of 96
:haha: yeah Barakhamba road ! I know we weren't that great in cricket until Gambhir came along to be honest (he was my junior). We were better in other sports like swimming, tennis, football and basketball. And we had the national champion golfer too :P