Random discussion featuring Bongs, marathas and much much more

Muloghonto

What meerut ? Another northie 'johnny come lately'. It is Barrackpore where the rebellion started. All official historians agree on this unanimously. It was in barrackpore that Pandey was court martialled, half the regiment disbanded, it was in Barrackpore where an Indian sepoy fired on his English superior sparking the rebellion. I didn't say we bongs were the only rebels, i said that we started the whole thing, like we tend to do and you guys followed along and bolloxed it up- like you guys tend to do. It is not known as 'Meerut rebellion of 1857, it is known as Indian rebellion of 1857' and it started in Bongodesh. Those are the facts. :hitler: PS: What were you southies and 'westies' doing when we were trying to coax along the northies to rebel with us ?
Tag teaming with northies :cantstop: PS: I can win the argument based on number of shaheed and I have typed the post few times but just cant post as it will be very disrespectful to use it in a funny way but trust me Northies have done more qurbanis

Such as ? what part is false and where ?
For starters - The implication that the rest of India were growing soft and comfy with British Raj, while the Bongs spearheaded lonely battle to rid us of colonialization. How disrespectful of those 1000s of people from the rest of India whose lives were ravaged by the brutality of British rule.

Tag teaming with northies :cantstop: PS: I can win the argument based on number of shaheed and I have typed the post few times but just cant post as it will be very disrespectful to use it in a funny way but trust me Northies have done more qurbanis
:haha::haha::haha: If you mean senseless dying, then yes, they've done a lot more of that. I normally associate 'kurbani' with tangiable gains.

Bongs are real warriors.. Google Bengali warriors you jokers and see the results
Well, i dunno. Chandragupta, Ashoka, Samudragupta, Devapala, Mahipala, Dharmapala....the list is pretty good and pretty much the apex list of desi warriors, only competition comming from our Scythio-Rajputs.

For starters - The implication that the rest of India were growing soft and comfy with British Raj' date=' while the Bongs spearheaded lonely battle to rid us of colonialization. [/quote'] Spearheaded,yes. I didn't say we were the only ones, i pointedly said that it took us to inspire you lot, as is the case with most of history. And yes, the westies and the southies were happily shipping cotton, racing pongal boats and making merry while we were trying to liberate India. I personally find it more disrepectful when people hold those jaahil incompetent genocidal marathas as some paragon of virtue. To me, they are on a lower totem pole than the Brits. Atleast the Brits never genocided their own by unleashing killer fanatics like the maratha looters did with the Pindaris.

:haha::haha::haha: If you mean senseless dying, then yes, they've done a lot more of that. I normally associate 'kurbani' with tangiable gains.
i think we are very close to crossing the line between joke and making fun of the dead so lets stop. Plus this southie guy is also trying to prove a point and I dont communicate with Southies :orderorder:

Well' date=' i dunno. Chandragupta, Ashoka, Samudragupta, Devapala, Mahipala, Dharmapala....the list is pretty good and pretty much the apex list of desi warriors, only competition comming from our Scythio-Rajputs.[/quote'] So mauryas and guptas were bongs?:hysterical: This one takes the cake..

i think we are very close to crossing the line between joke and making fun of the dead so lets stop. Plus this southie guy is also trying to prove a point and I dont communicate with Southies :orderorder:
You stole the words off my mouth. His almost dismissive tone of dead people.. Disgusting.

So mauryas and guptas were bongs?:hysterical: This one takes the cake..
They were ancestors to the Bongs, they were Magadhis. I hope you realize that Magadh and Bongs were the same people for most of ancient recorded history. They spoke a language that is direct ancestor to Bengali, not Hindi. Even your holy hindu books note how Magadh, Vanga, Odisha and Kamarupa were 'mlechcha' and not arya. We were the same political & social entity from 500s BCE (ever since Bimbisar conquered Pundravardhana bhukti- which is east of the ganges & mahananda river. Radha, aka most of west bengal, was already a part of Magadh by then) until 860s AD when that nincompoop Mihir Bhoj stole Bihar from us and the scythio-rajputs erased our heritage from Bihar by passive jihading it. So tell us, if we are speaking the same language and in the same political entity and there is no distinguishing Magadha and Vangadesha for the bulk majority of recorded Indian history, why are the magadhi emperors not our ancestors ? So if they are not our ancestors, how is Prithvi Raj chauhan the ancestor of the northies ? he too, spoke a different language, ancestor to hindi. Are the Tamil Cheras ancestors to the Malayalis or do you consider the Keralputras to be a magical arrival ?

Agreed. We bongs will mediate between you northies and our first chela, the southies.

They were ancestors to the Bongs' date=' they were Magadhis. I hope you realize that Magadh and Bongs were the same people for most of ancient recorded history. They spoke a language that is direct ancestor to Bengali, not Hindi. So if they are not our ancestors, how is Prithvi Raj chauhan the ancestor of the northies ? he too, spoke a different language, ancestor to hindi.[/quote'] Ghanta!Teach this history to somebody else:hysterical: Am glad you didn't go all the way to Africa ...